Bans on jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas!

Beginner
I feel like the bans are too harsh, i played one time here earlier, someone talked over me while i was warden, he got muted for about an hour without a warning, someone freekilled, he got banned for about 4 hours without a warning, as i do not normally play on those servers i do not know how it normally is, but't' those bans are really rough.

@Matt-ers? would probably like to take this one.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
Alright, i might not be matters but i would love to give my opinion on this case.
As you see nicholas, we spam the Chat regulary with Messages like:"Dont join blue Team if you dont have mic" and such. Thus giving warnings to all potential Fail Warden's. The next one, about the freekill, should be clear that we will not warn them after they kill People on purpose as they have a big text field when they join clearly stating our rules which they have to agree to.
So, due to constant warnings and Agreement to our rules we assume that they should know the rules and thus will punish them more severe.

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE
Next time, keep eye on textchat, there is warnings and reminders. It's not our problem if you or other players doesnt respect rules. Without rules and punishment, every servers would be a big mess.

Exactly what @Mr.Fluffy said above. About freekills:
We use to warn and slay the freekiller if it's just 1-2 freekills (and ban if he repeats it in the next rounds);
but well, in case of a massive freekill, to avoid other chaos in the server (more dead people, which means, more "freekill!!1!" calls in the chat, and so on), we can only directly ban the user.

I don't think our bans are harsh. There are good players, who always respect rules, and they would just like to play a peaceful game normally, with rules, the same rules that EVERY user has agreed to as he connects to the server.
And, it would not be respectful for them not to preserve the game, from rulebreakers who ruin their fun.
I don't think we are babysitters. If there are people who have to be punished, we have to punish them (mainly when the "baby" is annoying).
The only difference with Babies is: our users can read, and if they agree to rules, they are expected to respect them.
Or, they'll pay the consequences.

___
Closed

• Agree
Reactions: OxyGenE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread