Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:15164409
Steam Community76561197990594546
Invoked on02-14-16 04:56
Banlength1 d
Expires on02-15-16 04:56
ReasonStealing/attempting to steal
Banned by AdminDio Brando
Banned fromWeb Ban​

I tried to join the server today and got this.

rHPhE8J.png

The ONLY thing I can think of was that I got "slain" for stealing a rocket the previous day because everyone else was getting a way with it so I figured why couldn't I just do the same then stopped after I got slained.

You guys shouldn't ban someone after they leave that just shows someone has a grudge. I got slained for stealing stopped and finished the match and left. Move on.

I invite you to follow the unban appeal template.

Also, stealing is ban worthy. I don't know who the admin was, what server it was or anything, but it is ban worthy.

I can't edit my post to fix it to the proper template but I see now it's because I was "stealing" which is a joke as other people that match were stealing left and right and they aren't getting banned. You should enforce your rules on all and not some but I'll take the punishment and go elsewhere in the meantime. Thanks.

EDIT: Also, I LOVE how the ban was enforced TODAY when I wasn't even on.

I can't edit my post to fix it to the proper template but I see now it's because I was "stealing" which is a joke as other people that match were stealing left and right and they aren't getting banned. You should enforce your rules on all and not some but I'll take the punishment and go elsewhere in the meantime. Thanks.

If people steal, you report them.
I don't see how that gives you an excuse to steal other people's rockets.

• Agree
Reactions: mignone_roy20
@Puddin

I'm not going to report people over something so trivial nor is that my job. I'll just take the punishment and get over it cause I am guilty. I did steal since everyone else was stealing and no one seemed to have a problem with it until I got slained 1 time then stopped then logged on today to see that I'm banned.

I just find it funny that I got banned from it.. today when I wasn't even on nor was I the only guilty party but I guess my stealing skills were just that boss.

• Winner
Reactions: DrunkDoc
https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:0:15164409&advType=steamid&Submit#

From what I see, you were already banned two days ago. So is it not possible that Dio banned you after you had already left because she remembered "hey wait I already banned that guy once, I shouldn't let him go off easy with just a slay since he doesn't seem to learn".

You say that you didn't think stealing was a big deal until you were slain yesterday. But could you please explain that first ban, then?

Only thing I can think of is that when you said "yesterday" you actually meant two days ago; so Dio would have applied two bans for the same crime. But I highly doubt that. So your story has holes. You wouldn't be the first person to lie/downplay what they did in their appeals. For all we know you did steal after your slay yesterday, and that's the reason you got banned. I'm not saying you did; we'll have to wait for Dio to hear the full story (or at least, her side of it). But as this case is already suspicious to me, I wouldn't be surprised if more appears to be wrong. At the very least, we can already see that you were definitely aware of the rule before your slay.

Something so "trivial" as stealing isn't as trivial as you make it out to be. When I first joined the server yesterday, you were indeed online and playing in the server. Apparently, since I changed my Steam name, you weren't aware of who I was. I was in spectator the entire time I was in-game, just because I got reports saying that you were stealing/attempting to steal other player's rockets.

You attempted to steal many rockets, and even though a majority of them weren't successful steals, the fact remains that you tried. You do this whenever you know that an Admin isn't online, or whenever you think one isn't in the server. This, I know for a fact seeing as how you've stated that you're guilty of such crimes here on this thread and on the server before. You've also stated that not stealing "takes away the fun" whenever I've joined before, which honestly, makes me quite upset on a personal level. However, I cast that aside.

I slayed you once yesterday, and you decided to stay near the back of the map as not to steal again. About two minutes after your initial slay, (which should have been more than one, had I slain you for attempting to steal) you decided to disconnect from the server. However, I can 100% promise you that as soon as I left, you would have begun to steal again.

The reason that you were banned while you were "offline" was because you disconnected before I was able to ban you via in-game comm controls. So, it wasn't because you were offline that I banned you, or some personal grudge as you may think/claim it to be. You were banned while you were offline because I literally had no other way to ban you aside from a web ban.

Honestly, I don't see why you continue to break the rules and expect to not face punishment for it. I get complaints all the time from friends on Steam that I know I can trust who claim that you're stealing, and honestly, when I get the same report from multiple different people who have no association with each other whatsoever, that says something to me.

Just follow the rules; then this won't have to happen again. Rules aren't there to be broken; they are meant to be followed.

@EvoWarrior5
Firstly, I wasn't even aware of the that ban. This was my first ban that I was aware of. I don't recall stealing two days ago or got slayed or anything for doing so and you can think what you want.

@Dio Brando

I'- I.. I can't tell if you believe everything you said but in case you do you're wrong. I don't automatically just ignore the rules when an admin isn't online if that was the case wouldn't I been in trouble before? I "break" the rules when I see everyone else doing the same thing. If you're going to enforce such a rule then you enforce it to everyone and not just some. Period. Continue to break the rules? This was my first ban that I was aware of. Why even slay someone once just to ban them right after? Apparently you did ban me before two days ago and I recall ZERO. I don't remember breaking the rules; or getting slayed once two days ago but I got a ban? What?

I don't expect to "get away" with breaking a trivial rule if you think so or not. I just expect communication/warnings not "hey, I slayed you for stealing that rocket" *Stops stealing* *leaves* => Gets on the next day => You're banned until the 15th. "1" day ban. People were stealing that match and you just ignored them or you just "didn't" see them. Hell, I didn't even know I was stealing two days ago and got banned for that.

I'll stop "bitching and complaining". I already stated I was clearly guilty of stealing rockets in this case and will take the punishment I just expected it to be more professional and make more sense but whatever floats your boat.

• Funny
If you're going to enforce such a rule then you enforce it to everyone and not just some. Period.

If you would have stayed in the match, you would have seen that I banned the other people that were stealing as well, after giving them their proper warnings. I don't just target certain people; if you don't believe me, go and look up my ban history. I don't target just "certain people" like you believe I do. The fact that whenever someone gets banned they claim that "you only target me" is getting rather annoying.

I "break" the rules when I see everyone else doing the same thing.

Why would you break the rules if you see someone doing the same thing? That's some seriously flawed logic right there. Instead of following in their footsteps like some sort of sheep, try !calling an Admin in to come and solve the issue. The fact that you're even appealing after admitting that you continuously break the rules is, in every sense of the word, ridiculous. As a matter of fact, I should have banned you more than I already have, seeing as how you steal nearly every match that I jump into, and then automatically stop once you know I'm there.

I just expected it to be more professional

Believe me, everything that I do is on a professional level when it comes to stopping people from breaking the rules. I have been given the nickname of the "most strict" Admin on the Panda DB servers just because of how often I enforce the rules. Breaking rules does not fly with me, no matter who they are; friends, random players, I could care less when it comes to breaking the rules. No one is excluded from punishment, friend.

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki

I do recall that I have seen you on the server today.

You are banned for one day. Breaking such simple rules are just not right. There are many rule breakers out there too. But a ban is a punishment for breaking the rules.

I know @Dio Brando is a strict admin, but she does fully enforce the rules and does her job properly as an admin.

The punishment for for rule breakers are meant to teach them to stop breaking such simple rules, but many are so ignorant. It's a one day ban. It's not a very long ban. Besides, even if you are banned from the Panda USA Dodgeball server, there are other dodgeball servers you can play on.

There's really no point for making an appeal for a one day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread