Declined Banned, reason: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SLspy

Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Mr.SLspy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:701443920
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-07-09 13:50:14
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm not having duplicate accounts. I am using GeForce Now, a remote gaming rig by NVidia, so I can play TF2 on a computer that would be too weak to have steady FPS. I just made this account eight days and I only have TeamFortress 2 and SpiralKnight games on it, which I can prove on request. My least solid, but perhaps most convincing proof I'm not a cheater would be probably that I am a Spy main, and pretty average to boot. I'm more or less a casual gamer, and I am not upset about not being the best, as long as I am kredit to team.
I cannot stop using GeForce Now without being unable to play - I understand some communities are against using any kind of proxies/VPN's/etc and effectively it does hide the individual's IP as a side effect of the way it works. I'd be very glad to get whitelisted, but if it's not possible, I'd be happy with just getting me off the banlist, in which case I would just avoid those servers from now on, as I don't want my account associated with cheaters.

@Mr.SLspy
Do you play TF2 in different locations other than your household?
Are you the only person playing TF2 in your household, if not may you please send a link to their steam account?

So your claims about playing NVidia , although could be true, are not the reason why you where duplicate account banned.
You claimed within your appeal that you do not have duplicate accounts so you cannot backout of what I'm going to show here.

Here is another account that got caught for dup but it not the main reason for the ban.

Pretty clear it is you. Same profile picture, same with the Mr at the front. Which then links to the main reason account:

Less than 2 days, same server connection and naming format of the Mr again. Your main then attempted to connect to VSH about 1-2 weeks from being caught cheating.

I'm not at a PC that can check the demo that @Furken provided. Their mentor must have checked the demo to confirm it was cheating.

And that's pretty much it. Your IP links to these account. You claim you don't have dup accounts, you don't play outside of your household and you are the only one that play TF2 in your household. There's no other explanation for the linkage so I'll be declining this as you where caught cheating on an alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread