Accepted Banned on the Blus team (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlocs

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: xdxd or Lil Loaded. It's the same account I just don't remember on what name I've gotten banned since it was a really long time ago.
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:222212354
Date and Time of the Ban: I'm not sure but since it was such a long time ago and I'm still not unbanned I'm guessing it's permanent.
Reason about the Ban: As I've said before it was a really long time ago, so my best guess is foolish mass Freekills?
Admin that Banned you: I don't know, it doesn't say it when I try to join the team.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: From my perspective I feel like I've matured to the point where I'm not gonna do those foolish actions again on my behalf. Back then, I was really childish and Immature. I've owned up to it and promise to never do it again.

nvm for some reason it says that im not banned anymore. Before it said that I should appeal

Your ban probably expired and since we don't have any evidence of it existing anymore I'll just slide this over to accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread