Declined Banned on all panda servers. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justgvbe

SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=justgvbe&Submit=Search

Steal ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fatmanlegit/

Username: justgvbe

Ban date and time: 2021-07-28 16:41:08

Reason for ban: Cheating

Banned by : Pro Ricky

Hey, so i have been banned on ALL panda servers because apparently i cheating in a DB game, Ricky posted a VOD of it which apparently shows that i cheated, which i wasn't, i just stole the rocket twice in a row which slayed me and Ricky then accused me for cheating and perma banned me on ALL panda servers. People even asked me why i got banned because i never cheated and to this day i have never cheated in TF2. If i don't get unbanned in the DB server, could i at least be unbanned on the other panda servers. As i said i never cheated or never will i cheat in this game..

Regards
justgvbe

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
I'll just add that being banned on one server means you're banned on all of them. It's impossible to unban for specific servers without tampering with the system set in place.

It's also just how all TF2 community servers that use SourceBans work.

• Informative
Reactions: Ian and Zee
Still i got banned unfair people know that i would never cheat..

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
Hello Justgvbe.

In this demo you will see multiple red flags of autoblast.
Already in the first min of the demo you flick the rocket downwards but it gets shot straight at Tick: 1200.

Right after that at Tick: 2200 you look straight into the middle of the map as you taunt and right as an enemy gets the rocket and tries to snipe you then you stop taunting and and airblast it while still looking in the middle which was already out of range but you had so little time after that taunt that it would be impossible to catch.

Then again on Tick: 12200 you airblast a rocket from behind you without even noticing it.

And lastly at Tick: 13400 you once again flick the rocket upwards but it continues straight forward.

There is another demo but i think this is plenty enough to prove.

Attachments

• 2021-07-28_18-31-41.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 101
Hello!

Reviewing your demo, you were indeed using a third party software to autoblast, the ban will stay as this appeal is declined.

We can't lift your punishment on a specific server, once you're banned from one panda server you're banned from all of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Absinthe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread