Accepted Banned from all servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay11

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:1110814&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Brendon
Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:1110814
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-06-02 13:34:31
Reason about the Ban: I was banned with another account and i tried to join to play mge with my friends
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Iam really sorry for trying to evade the ban. I had a 6 month ban that is now expired, can i be unbanned from this account? Or i wont be able to join the servers because of the ip ban pls

Can you give a list of all the accounts you have used to play on panda community. This also includes anybody in your household. State your relation to them if you list them.

Anybody in your household that plays videogames on the PC that owns a steam account. Doesn't have to be the same PC just has to be connected to the router.
I'm assuming the above is all and assuming both accounts are yours?

So looking at it you MFK'd on your main (at the time) and attempted to avoid it which made it worse. You then used an alt(not sure if this is your new main) to avoid your ban and , at some point, started using a VPN.

You have joined on the account you're appealing to US JB for about 8 mins. There is no record of your mfking on this account.

So what you should of done is just appealed in the past. The admins would of then required you to come on us jb to receive a perm teamban and then you would of been free to play.

So which is your main account now? Do you still have access to the other account?

STEAM_0:1:508194946 - Listing this so it's searchable if needed.

So I can remove the bans from both accounts but I need to know if you plan to play on panda jailbreak at all.

i want to play mge, hightower and stuff like that. I dont really play jb anymore. And if i do i try to rebel on red team + my mic broke

So if you plan to play jailbreak we need to apply teambans to your accounts. Unfortunately this is not possible remotely so you'd be required to come onto jailbreak by admin request to receive your punishments.

Thing is you have two accounts which is double the effort. It would be best that you never joined panda jailbreak. If you do and you fail to let us know, you will receive a general permanent ban without warning. Even if you join and 'accidentally' play jailbreak for longer than 5 mins.
So if you really want to play on jailbreak, add me on steam me and we'll set up those teambans...Or you can just appeal them before joining. The jailbreak team will probably want to see you play on other panda servers before accepting to make sure you aren't trouble.

I've lifted your general ban. It is advised you do not use a VPN as you could be perm banned again. It's not against the rules to use a VPN, but try telling that to console / sourcebans :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread