Banned for "war3source server farming" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still see this as a free ban since I didn't break any rule, also proving something here is pointless since I spent 16 days playing only engineer...

Kill an engineer wielding orb, sure. As what? Demo? Oh, sorry, had to waste all my stickies and nades on those infinite sentries. Not like he is always gonna be able to hit you with his luggermorph as you are either slowed by the engi itself or one of his sentries.

doesn't this comment further substantiate that this guy isn't very capable of dealing with engineers in general rather than dealing with an exploiting/rule breaking engineer?

next time someone is going to pop up with a strategy that is hard to counter, are you going to ban that person as well under the premise of "farming"?

just because someone utilizes a particular strategy that is hard to counter and nets that person a lot of points i don't see how that could mean that person is farming in the negative light. in a sense everybody on the server is racking up points, others are just better at it than others. what is happening here is that the person with the best method of acquiring points is getting penalized for it because it's apparently too good of a strategy that it hinders players.

i hope for your sake that Bloodsire isn't going to wander into the server and rack up enough points to warrant a ban as well.

It does not substantiate that i am not a good demo. I do admit that while i like playing demo, i am not the best demo, however: Any classes and race combinations my friends and other people have tried against this "strategy" were unsuccesfull. You see, the orb in almost every case simply amplifies the users kdr. Every orb user i have met so far was unable to do anything without their precious orb. The difficulty with this strategy on orange_x3 is that the open terrain allows any orb user to slow down any incoming targets. In the case of demo it doesnt matter if you destroy the sentry or not, because no matter if you hit the engi or the sentry both are just distractions. As anderson tends to place the sentries at spawn if he can, the entire opposite team is slowed at that last point, so the team with him can move up to their enemies last point. If you attempt to attack either him or his sentry his entire team is there to "assist" him as he has bottled his enemies in their own base. Once again the orb then allows him to leave any attackers with either his sentry or his "team".
As the war3source server of this network does not apply limitations to the use of orb on certain classes and the orb applies to both the sentry and the shooter it simply IS overpowered.
Btw.: If we have regenerating metal and the Mini-Sentry can be deployed almost instantaniously, why does it still have a gameME multiplicator of 1.0? (Comparison: Sentry 0.8)

Firstly, orb isn't applied to the sentry.
Secondly, the week will fly by and I will come back.

P.S
Saxton, provide the evidence already I can't wait forever.

Last edited:
Please stop spamming this threat with random things that got nothing to do with profs to keep him banned.. Next time when you ban someone bans someone for a long time he needs to have prof and not do a ban and when he asked for an unban request nobody got any kind of profs just random worlds that we don't know if it is true or not. So get the profs and close the thread or unban him and close the thread.

Please stop spamming this threat with random things that got nothing to do with profs to keep him banned.. Next time when you ban someone bans someone for a long time he needs to have prof and not do a ban and when he asked for an unban request nobody got any kind of profs just random worlds that we don't know if it is true or not. So get the profs and close the thread or unban him and close the thread.
profs lol.

but yeah like, shut up guys. patience is key.

The evidence? He admitted to farming, we have pictures of it and i already supplied them?!

Pseudo, go see the meaning of the word "farming".
I admitted I did do it - rack up points to get to the top but it's not against the rules.
I wrote the reason of the ban which was sentry spawnkilling - provide me screenshots of that. My chat doesn't prove anything and next time be a man and don't stalk my messages will you dear?

Last edited:
I admitted I did do it - rack up points to get to the top but it's not against the rules.

You know that farming points is obviously not allowed. Farming points will set other people in disadvantage to catch up with your pointstats.

Provide me a screenshot where I put the sentries inside the circled areas or inside the actual hostile spawn (building)

View attachment 1145

I play engineer offensively, if the sentry is near the spawn but can't reach the spawned players it's not a rule break.

The sentry can still reach the players who spawn in the spawnroom and actually kill them. Anyways you are NOT SUPPOSED TO BUILD SENTRIES IN THE HOSTILE SPAWN. Spawnkilling is punishable, because it's a farming method.

please make an seperate thread for discussions, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread