Declined Banned for very old glitch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldy83 CZ TeamPyro

Hello.
I was playing with my friend on trade server. On this server is veeeeery old glitch, when Spy get into enemy spawn. This glitch is veeeeery old. I want only show this to my friend, and Admin: alperrt banned me with my friend. My friend don't spawnkill, he only looks at me and I was telling this to him. We did not do anything wrong. We did not underestimate them. If you know this glitch, why you don't fix it?

P.S. I'm complaining about admin alperrt

Please try to fix it. Thank you

[#SStar] Goldy

3 b) Exploiting
Using any exploits to your advantage, such as map defects, point farming (gameme) or manipulated game files, is strictly forbidden. Ask your admin if you are not sure whether something is allowed. This includes building a teleporter-exit in your spawn to let enemy spies enter. This means building a teleporter entrance in a certain area where disguised spies can use them.

Highlighted the part you should probably have read before starting to exploit :)

Also you have previous bans for blocking and building a sentry on the ledge, guess you didn't bother reading the rules after those ones either, maybe in the following week you have the time to.

EDIT: There is no "glitch" in the map or the server, the kill-barrier that covers the spawn area just doesn't reach that far out towards the doorway, allowing other team's members to live inside the other's spawnroom as long as they don't go too deep.

Declined, you now managed to break all of our trade-server rules. I suggest reading our rules before continuing to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread