Banned for using am unprotected command. Banned without warning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabbin

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Development
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans: http://bans.panda-community.com/ind...rch=STEAM_0:1:41109150&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Stabbin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41109150
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-19-13 15:00
Reason about the Ban: Using a command that makes you fly arround spawnroom, this command was not protected for use and nobody asked me to stop.
Admin that Banned you: danny1998

And BTW:

Danny didnt warn me for using the command/told me to stop.
He just banned me.

If a command isnt protected for use, how is it abuse then, let alone that: he didnt even warn me.
I was about to donate aswell, about 15 minutes before my ban I contacted Kevin via skype

v0BxKhB.png

- Stabbin

Last edited:
Reactions: Electrod and Noodl
Hello.
Sorry for not warning you, but you know that you're not allowed to use commands that other players don't use. People can get frightended and may report you.
I was in a hurry, because I had other reports to take care of (and I had to make dinner).
Again: I'm sorry :c

no need for sorry, it was seen as a hack. that deserves a ban. but it wasn't. the ban was like a transgender alberte

you just were banned for 2 hours and you are unbanned now automaticly, about the donation please contact me in steam

Reactions: Stabbin
Congrats to Stabbin for being the first person ever to appeal his ban.

An admin... getting banned? o:
Evo, it's either Panda Community truly does not forget nor forgive or none has ever gotten banned ._.

Ice, this was before Stabbin became part of the group.

19 August, 2013.. Nah I was just checking if anyone would actually notice the date.. I knew the whole time ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread