Declined Banned for stealing rockets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archsam

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:88781444&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Archsam
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:0:88781444
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-05-24 13:27
Reason about the Ban: Attemting/Stealing rockets
Admin that Banned you: Pro Ricky
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: The reason for it is that i stole some rockets at first since i didint know at first it was against the rules whenever the rockets got too close and after getting told off by pro ricky that it wasent allowed i stopped doing it completly. I played on the server with him for over 2 hours with no steals and then i reflected a rocket since it went towards me in an arc and i assumed i just didint hear the sound since i was talking to people on discord and i instandly got banned by him when i clearly showed i listened to what he said before. Why ban me when i understood that stealing is wrong and that he saw himself i hadent done it in a long time instead of then to just slay me for my misstake. i was clearly not going around to intentionally steal rockets and when i attemted to add him to ask about it he didint accept my friend request since all i wanted to know was the reason to ban me when i behaved after the first 20 min we played

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Looking at #4 chatlogs it's pretty clear that Ricky warned you about stealing like you said, not stealing during a long time means nothing, you're not suppose to steal except when you're about to die from a rocket that's not yours.

Ricky warned you, saw some of your "legal" steals but did apply a ban when you stole for no reason.

The ban will stay as this appealed is declined.

If you want to understand our punishment better, try to read our rules before joining a server once your ban is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread