Declined Banned for homophobia (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEJSCOUT

SourceBan URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=SEJSCOUT&Submit=Search
My names: There are 2 accounts, SEJSCOUT and SEJSCOUT2nd. both banned by ricky, Others are fakes.
Steam ID: SEJSCOUT = STEAM_0:1:48114492 SEJSCOUT2nd = STEAM_0:1:522189174.
Time and date: 2021-11-01 10:53:02 2021-11-01 11:31:07
Reason: SEJSCOUT homophobic and avoiding punishment SEJSCOUT2nd alt to SEJSCOUT.
Banned by @Ʀicky :3
Reason why i should get an unban:

I was being very toxic for no reason, and i know that i should've stopped. I apologise for being homophobic or toxic.
I had decided i would wait a good 3-5 months before making my appeal.
My ban was well deserved, and was the right thing to do. I was and idiot for saying what i said, and doing what i was doing.
I've learned from my mistakes, and i just want to play normally, without homophobic slurs toxic words that may offend somebody.
To anybody i have offended i am sorry.

Hello Sejscout.
Im glad to see that you've understood that what you did was wrong.
But i want to ask about all the other accounts and the avoiding punishments.
There are 2 accounts, SEJSCOUT and SEJSCOUT2nd. both banned by ricky, Others are fakes.

1649839812998.png
SEJSCOUT_alting_proof_saltedrock.png
Translation:
You were caught talking to someone in danish on a different alt about how you got perma banned/gadded on your main account by me and cali (AKA @Absinthe) because of you insulting in a homophobic way which was exactly the reason that your 2 other accounts was punished (Sejscout, Sejscout2nd). You even said that you are using a vpn now.
The other accounts on the first picture must have been alt attempts before you started using vpn am i right?
Do you mind explaining all of this?

Yes, i had used my alt SEJSCOUT2nd and i know that was a stupid mistake.
But saltedrock, as i told you in private was not me, it was one of my good friends.

I know that it was not the best decision. I made a lot of bad decisions during that time, and i can guarantee it won't happen again.

I do not know anything about these other accounts "bucketoflard? or mangroped?"
All i do know is that saltedrock was my friend's fake account he quickly made and we we're trying to troll.

Btw my friend is also danish that's why he wrote in danish.

Hope this is good enough of an explanation.

Your claims does not hold truth against the evidence.
1649887699762.png
Your "friend" for some reason mentioned multiple time that it was him who got banned on his main as well as saying it was him who were using the homophobic words and that he uses vpn now.

I were willing to give you a chance if you had just told me it was your alts but since these are obvious lies giving the fact that most of these are from the same IP as well as the strong evidence against you, i am going to Decline this.

Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread