Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti 10

Name: Ti 10
steam id: [U:1:32832266]
date: 2021-05-10 04:39:34
reason: exposing
admin who banned me: Solar
why unban:At first i wanna say sry for that expose idk that he was undercover i just recognized his unusual and 12Hours is kinda alot for someone who never broke a rule before or something like that

• Optimistic
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
So Titan il make this simple since someone told me this is surely your alt account. Even if you know an admin you clearly know its against the rules to expose them i WAS indeed undercover watching a guy but now he is gone since you blew my cover and 12 hours is the starting punishment.

• Agree
Tbh its my main account the other one is from my little brother but thats not the point. I've been looking for a while now and searching for a #9 server rulelist but i can't find anything like this could you or someone else please give me a link for that?

• Disagree
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-25-01-2021.3409/
these are the base rules and rule below is what i talked about hope it clears up
h) Obstructing administrators

Generally obstructing an administrator in the performance of his tasks is strictly forbidden. This includes announcing when an administrator joins, when the administrator is hidden (i.e. the administrator is in stealth mode) or when the administrator is using an alias (and not their original name). If the admin has talked using their admin tag or has announced in some form that they are present (this excludes bans/gags/mutes) you may address the admin normally.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread