Banned by big mistake (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awarn

Yesterday (05-08-14 18:14), while I was playing on Saxton Hale server happened embarassing situation between me and one admin Electrod. I was charged for teaming and then banned (o_0). I must truly say, that I have no idea why this happened and the whole situation was pathetic :S.
But let me explain what happened.
We were playig on panda_dustshowdown map. I become saxton hale. Everything was going on like always, but at the end of round, when there where only 4 or 5 players left i had problem with 2 engies hidden on water towers, next to stairs, at favourite sniper's camp (I hope, u know what place i'm talking about). I couldn't get there and catch them, i was REALLY trying all the time to get them. I even didn't stay in the same place for longer than 1 sec.
So while i was trying to reach engies (it lasted about 2 minutes and nobody was pissed that i couldn't cope with that). Electrod frozen me for 10 seconds and he told that (lol) i was teaming with one of the engies. I couldn't understand what he was talking about. 10 seconds after I become unfrozen he slayed me. He was talking that I was teaming with engie, but i even don't know nick of this player. I was really doing my best to get there :S. When i told him that i wasn't teaming with anybody he answered. "ok. Bye". And banned me.
W T F ?
That's everything what happened.
I know that ban is only for one week. But I did nothing to deserve this and i would like my ban list to be empty.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62911586
Steam Community: 76561198086088901

Last edited:
Looking at your chatlog you didn't just say "I wasn't teaming" but you laughed and told him to slay himself next time, which is a bit more rude. However, I do not think that you should have been banned for a week - not at all, actually - even if you had been teaming, unless it would have been after already doing it many times or something.

I can't really judge outside of that. Electrod says you teamed, you say you didn't, nothing I can do because I wasn't there. Electrod is going to have to deal with this one.

Damn, normally I'd give a week ban for some excessive freekilling on Jailbreak.

i unbanned you, please still follow the rules and also if its a friend dont delay rounds or anything other.

Shouldn't we wait for Electrod's take on the story ._.

Yesterday (05-08-14 18:14), while I was playing on Saxton Hale server happened embarassing situation between me and one admin Electrod. I was charged for teaming and then banned (o_0). I must truly say, that I have no idea why this happened and the whole situation was pathetic :S.
But let me explain what happened.
We were playig on panda_dustshowdown map. I become saxton hale. Everything was going on like always, but at the end of round, when there where only 4 or 5 players left i had problem with 2 engies hidden on water towers, next to stairs, at favourite sniper's camp (I hope, u know what place i'm talking about). I couldn't get there and catch them, i was REALLY trying all the time to get them. I even didn't stay in the same place for longer than 1 sec.
So while i was trying to reach engies (it lasted about 2 minutes and nobody was pissed that i couldn't cope with that). Electrod frozen me for 10 seconds and he told that (lol) i was teaming with one of the engies. I couldn't understand what he was talking about. 10 seconds after I become unfrozen he slayed me. He was talking that I was teaming with engie, but i even don't know nick of this player. I was really doing my best to get there :S. When i told him that i wasn't teaming with anybody he answered. "ok. Bye". And banned me.
W T F ?
That's everything what happened.
I know that ban is only for one week. But I did nothing to deserve this and i would like my ban list to be empty.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62911586
Steam Community: 76561198086088901

You were teaming with a scout, not an engineer, his name was Don_Djovany.
You didn't killed him then the scout crouched to show how he was friendly.

I firstly called you ("Awarn ?"), and you answered "roflmao" "for whaty" due to complaints from people.
I personally answered that you were teaming with Djovany, and that's what you told :

"what are you talking about?"
"-.-"
"hahahahaha"
"stop kidding"
"slay yourself next time"

When I saw this, I took it as disrespect, so I effectively said "Okay, bye then" then I banned you for teaming with Don_Djovany, plus denying the facts, and also "playing" with me, because I was serious.

"I know that ban is only for one week. But I did nothing to deserve this and i would like my ban list to be empty" :
You deserved it.
As Kevin unbanned you, I can't protest and ban you again I guess, since I have to obey to him, but I let you know that if I had responded earlier, I wouldn't have unbanned you.

Also, I'm keeping an eye on you.

Reactions: Kevin
I said "roflmao" "for whaty" after you freezed me. I wasn't teaming with Don_Djovany. I can't recall he was playing that time. I even don't have him in my friend list. Regarding to crounching scout I don't know what message he/she tried to send my by doing like that, but I decided that dealing with engies on the top of water towers is more important and easier till they are not 2 last players and they don't have mini crits. The knockback then is much more stronger and getting them would be heroic then. That scout wasn't wearing baby face blaster. In that case I would kill him/her at the first possibility in order to not waste time on running after him, but that one was useless for opposite team.
These situations are funny when hales kill afkers first at the end of round giving last non-afk player crits and loosing because of that.

Anyway I apologize Electrod for saying to him "slay yourself next time" and "stop kidding", it could be rude. I was surprised and really had no idea what happened. I like this server, I don't want to make any enemies. I want everyone to have fun spending time here, so I'm sorry once again if I had mixed something bad :p.
All the best and 'not to hearing' ourselves again in this section.

I said "roflmao" "for whaty" after you freezed me.

Before, from what I know.
The reason why I've froze you is that you weren't answering.

I wasn't teaming with Don_Djovany. I can't recall he was playing that time. I even don't have him in my friend list. Regarding to crounching scout I don't know what message he/she tried to send my by doing like that, but I decided that dealing with engies on the top of water towers is more important and easier till they are not 2 last players and they don't have mini crits.

This isn't because he isn't in your friendlist that you can't make teaming, obviously.
By the way, yes, he was playing at this time, and I doubt that you didn't knew it.

Also, you could had killed him, you didn't.
When I'm moderating, if I see that you're near an enemy then you're not killing him, and you even let him crouch near you, I'll take this as teaming or delaying round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread