Accepted Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelvinClogsworth

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/in...ch=STEAM_0:1:155631977&advType=steamid&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Melvin
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:155631977
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-10-29 16:34:11
Reason about the Ban Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: SourceSleuth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was just casually running around hightower and suddenly lost connection. Tried to reconnect but it just said "permanently banned Reason Duplicate account". I dont have a duplicate account and haven't had one at any point. Not even sure what it means. I would really love an unban since alot of good servers and gamemodes are now restricted from me as I am returning to tf2.

Thank you for your time whoever decides to assist me with this!

I've got a couple of questions to ask you @MelvinClogsworth in order to understand what is going on with your situation

I was just casually running around hightower and suddenly lost connection. Tried to reconnect but it just said "permanently banned Reason Duplicate account".

Was this recent or in the past? How long where you able to play on the server before you lost connection?

Do you play TF2 outside of your household? Such as at school or work?

Within your household, is there anybody else who plays or has played TF2? If so, please provide their steamIDs

This was back In 2019. I do not remember how long I had played on the server before the ban, but this was not my first time playing on a panda community server. I do not play tf2 outside my household but I do have a brother who used to play the game. His steamID is 76561198227741104.

I have not moved households. Sorry I took this long to respond. I got sick as anything and could not really do anything.

It's fine I hope you feel better soon!

Your ban status is different from the other duplicate bans so I'm going to leave this open. I'm going to attempt to lift the ban. If you could join onto panda as soon as possible and let me know if you can play again or you see a ban screen again. From there I'll either close the appeal (list as accepted) or have to explain what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread