Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocolas

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A56672910&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Gocolas

Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-03-30 23:13:20

Reason about the Ban: Threatening staff

Admin that Banned you: Bambi

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: As an older JB regular, the years that I have spent playing on panda servers have been some of my favorite moments. I have met a lot of my friends on panda, and the server's community means a lot to me. I've spent the past 5 months reflecting, and I realize my mistake. I apologize to Bambi, whom I told to go jump off a bridge. The comment was incredibly disrespectful and immature. At the time I was angry and shouldn't have conveyed my emotions in such a way as it was insensitive. Again, I apologize to the community and Bambi who I insulted.

We have decided to revoke the ban but keep all the comm blocks. Don't go out exploiting/cheating and we will be cool. Also don't consider your unmute/ungag a possibility any time soon. I, and the admin team are not holding that link thing against you, since pocky and yourself are close friends and probably made your appeals together, makes sense for someone who is new to forums to make such a mistake.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi and gocolas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread