Accepted Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakovlev

SourceBans Ban URL: Here
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Yakovlev
Steam ID 32: 244988200
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-08-02 19:12:17
Reason about the Ban: Claiming a DDOS attack, pretending to be anonymous on the internet
Admin that Banned you: Claymore
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

It's been an entire 6 years since I've been banned from all panda community servers. At the time when I received the ban, I was a squeaking kid who had no idea what he was doing and literally pretended to be "anonymous". Anywho, since then, I've changed a lot and have aged enough to be mature. With that my behaviour has accordingly changed as well. I would really appreciate being given a second chance especially taking into consideration the amount of time that has passed since my ban, I think I've learned my lesson. Thank you!

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Chermal and Madact
We had a talk as a community back in 2018 about these ddos threat bans no longer being irreversible. (In case anybody brings this up)

It's been 6 years and you accept the responsibility, so you'll be given a second chance. You may be monitored and could receive a permanent ban without warning if you threaten to ddos again. You won't be able to appeal for another 3 years if this happens.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread