Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEAM_0:0:156486576

2020-06-30 08:12:33
reason lewd spray and sign and uppercases?
Mikey
I think i should be unbanned is because i have seen much worse like swastikas and full on furry sex in a spray, mine is nothing like that, even other players were having fun with how dumb it is and im not the only one with a lewd spray (im the only one banned besides a aimbotter me and others fought). i was in a tank and being dumb i fight for anime tiddies uraa, i did it once with the bind and i got 12 hour ban from that even though it didnt hurt anyone nor anyone said anything about it

Attachments

• proof 6.png
    proof 6.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 130
  • proof 4.png
    proof 4.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 112
  • proof 1.png
    proof 1.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Dislike
  • Dumb
Reactions: fanthom and vinny
i have seen much worse like swastikas and full on furry sex in a spray, mine is nothing like that
You can report them here, and I'm not doing favouritism/preferences, and I take action for what I see/hear, and in this case you were the one I saw, so I did what I had to do.
About the "Mine is nothing like that", that doesn't matter. Lewd/NSFW sprays are against our gameserver rules, even if admin is online or offline, rules are still rules, and you still were breaking them even after the warns/sprayban you got.

(im the only one banned besides a aimbotter me and others fought)
I would have banned the alleged aimbotter if he was using cheats, but what I've seen was him headshotting you while you were standing still and you calling him aimbotter for that.

i did it once with the bind and i got 12 hour ban from that even though it didnt hurt anyone nor anyone said anything about it
I was the only one saying something about it, started to warn you, saying you to lower the caps, on the 2nd/3rd bind text you sent, then again I did what I had to do, a 12h gag.
Your ban has been applied because you kept using an objector with the same logo as your spray, that lewd weeb girl or whatever it is, and thanks for the "proof" you uploaded, you can see clearly me saying to you to not use that. That "proof" was even against me or what?

All 3 punishments (Gag - Sprayban - Ban) are staying.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread