Declined Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alt" means you were using an alternative account to play on the server(s), while your main account is banned. Bypassing bans by using another account is prohibited and bannable.

Attachments

• larsvancalenberg_Mellow.zip
    640.5 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: Cryptic
"Alt" means you were using an alternative account to play on the server(s), while your main account is banned. Bypassing bans by using another account is prohibited and bannable.
I didn't even know i was banned on my main account.

I just noticed that the real name you set on your profile (Lars Van Calenberg) is exactly the same as the name of the alt account (larsvancalenberg), so it is without a doubt you alternate account. I am against this unban as I do believe that he was hacking judging by the demo.

Checking for any alts there is apparently yet another account that returns as an alt.
y3nv.png

Your account "MeLLoW" has currently one recorded previous name on a different server
zksy.png

Which has the same name as the second account found in the list.

As far as the third name goes, I don't know. Perhaps it's yet another alt account set up to attempt a ban evasion?

To conclude: You're not in a very good spot right now.

I know i made a mistake and understand that i get a ban for this dumb action and won't do this again, but i think a perm ban is just a little bit too much, atleast give me a 1 or 2 weak ban.

I know i made a mistake and understand that i get a ban for this dumb action and won't do this again, but i think a perm ban is just a little bit too much, atleast give me a 1 or 2 weak ban.
Leaving a punishment on 1 or 2 weeks for using a third-party tool to gain an unfair advantage that is against the game's and the community's rules? Congratulations, you failed at performing basic human logic.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread