[B] Quicksell Unusuals. (1 Viewer)

AZIMAGE

Banned
Quicksell Unusuals.

I have 12 keys looking to buy some cheap unusuals.
Unusuals must be clean and worth around a Bud.

Offer below.

Why would anyone do that?

But you already stated it must be worth around a bud, hence you shot yourself in the foot. That's not how you rip people off.

But you already stated it must be worth around a bud, hence you shot yourself in the foot. That's not how you rip people off.
I'm not ripping people off, please don't bring the bazaar.tf culture of hating tf2op quicksales here.

Hokay. I hope no one loses their unusual to you because they can totally get better prices if they put in a tiny bit of effort.

Hokay. I hope no one loses their unusual to you because they can totally get better prices if they put in a tiny bit of effort.
I think you never had an unsual in your hands...

Reactions: Kevin
Why can't you just offer an honest price for the unusuals? You're effectively going far below the actual price, stating you do, and expect some dumb person to actually do it.

Seriously, this shit is exactly why i never sell my unusuals. All you people care about is "MUH PROFIT OF 1 KEY HURR DURR" you think it's all a game but when real life money is involved, that's where the game ends.

Quickselling and quickbuying faggots are the worst kind of traders, together with sharkers and scammers. Fuck you i am mad now.

Reactions: Kevin
If he wants to try, let him. If no-one does it, no-one does it. If anyone does it, the one who sells their unusual to him knows what they're doing and are clearly fine with it.

You can hate on it all you want, in the end it's the seller's business who they sell their unusual to and for what price. This is not a scam or anything, it's just trying to get something for cheap. If you don't like that then I would advise you not to sell your unusuals to him. Done.

Reactions: Hellboy

Users who are viewing this thread