Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? Axl Ro

What is your SteamID? 76561198844777843

What is your type of punishment? Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Unknown

Why were you punished? Overusing of capslock

Why should we revoke your punishment? I want to communicate with my teammmates.

Your actual SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442256057

You were gagged because of this. You posted like 5 consecutive messages all in caps:

1657114454379.png

I then warned you to ease off on the caps and just type normally, to which you replied with:

1657114513774.png

I was lenient and decided to let it go as the topic changed. When another user got warned for this very same reason, you actively encouraged rule-breaking (as well as typed all in caps again):

1657114602578.png

These logs can be found here https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1848753

I believe the punishment is well deserved, just and that you should wait it out as a lesson.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken and Flynt
I apologies for the nuisance. Will consider stopping. But it says 24 hours for me and 24 has been passed. That's why i did this ban appeal because i am not sure if i am gagged permanently or because i changed my name and i though this just kinda resetted my "timer" or the time period is much longer then showed. If its allowed please tell me an a certain period where i will be allowed to talk. And just a quick question nobody can see my steam id aside from you and the other admins right? Accounts can't get hacked from just seeing your SteamID right? If its publicly seen please do make sure to delete the thread.

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
The gag stands for 3 days, It will end tomorrow at 15:58 as it says there (take note that it will be GMT time).

1657117886680.png

You were clearly warned but you didnt care to listen so you get punished for it so sit it out till it expires.
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread