Astronomy (And telescopes) (1 Viewer)

Pootler

[Off Topic to off topic: Do you think I should keep being IC in the forums? (Slightly broken english, etc) Answer to this at the end of your replies.]

Greetings! This is Pootler speaking to you.
I have tendency of getting into the topic of astronomy and usually I talk my mouth dry and citizens either tell me to go back to Gulag, or they listen and have nothing to add to discussion.
Is there anyone around here who is interested in astronomy? How about telescopes? Pootler is currently waiting for Telrad finder scope, light pollution filter and laser collimator for his 114/900 Newton-design telescope.

[Off Topic to off topic: Do you think I should keep being IC in the forums? (Slightly broken english, etc) Answer to this at the end of your replies.]

Greetings! This is Pootler speaking to you.
I have tendency of getting into the topic of astronomy and usually I talk my mouth dry and citizens either tell me to go back to Gulag, or they listen and have nothing to add to discussion.
Is there anyone around here who is interested in astronomy? How about telescopes? Pootler is currently waiting for Telrad finder scope, light pollution filter and laser collimator for his 114/900 Newton-design telescope.
Yes! you are our hero!

Users who are viewing this thread