ASK FOR REDUCE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Evo i cant give up ... this is injustice for a fuckin glitch !!! you are right to all these but i was looking for help and all admins reject me...i have contact only with stabbin who hears me !!! i answer you why i did all these...Give me a chance give me a little help...why all these for a glitch which all players have done it
all players have done it, maybe but the thing is we got you while doing it ;)

Reactions: Tromokratis13
I am saying the same thing as Evo:
NO .

Because you had your chance, and (as stated above) you made too many alts. Avoding a small ban which you could've waited out. But no, all you wanted was to play some Deathrun. (Is it really that difficult to wait?) Man, I couldn't even be more dissapointed. Heck, I'll throw it in here, I've never ever seen such a 'desperate' player like you.

And this is not a hate-speech of some sort, it's just the fact that you are willing to do anything to play on OUR community. You have a Permanent ban, You can't avoid it even if you object. You made alts, and we don't take kindly to that.

I'm impressed, you've managed to complete nothing. and yet you try, I'm sorry mate - It's game over.

game_over.jpg

I think I am locking this now since this is just going to be a giant beg festival.

When Stabbin comes back he gets the final word because he did the first ban and he banned most of your alts. Seems only fair he gets the final reply. Until then, closed.

First of all, thanks Evo.

Tromo, let's start off by saying that I did not only ban you for doing the glitch on cocainum (DR map). I banned you for the following reasons:
  1. Trolling players
  2. Disrespecting players (Chat history)
  3. Blocking traps so players would die
  4. Glitching the map
  5. Overall ruining the experience for other players in this community.
After I banned you for these reasons (initially 1 week) the players in the deathrun server were overjoyed by the fact that you were gone/banned.

After you kept joining with alts we decided as a team to make your ban permanent.
Then there is this argument you repeatedly send to me and others, I quote:
today i was playing at cocainum for 1 hour and i see 3 guys who did these glitch where are admin to ban them ? why me because i am troll and i did fake free runs.
These players do not get banned because at that particular moment there are either no admins on the server or it's their first time and get a final warning. Let me repeat the fact that I have respected that you are a regular player and therefore warned you multiple times before I banned you.

Maybe you have changed the way you play with and/or threat other players but thats to late, you should have changed after I gave you all those warnings and chances. So after all this here's my final statement on this situation, I will not unban you because I've given you those clear warnings and chances. I've been more then fair to you overall.

EDIT: This is also my final statement

How many times do we have to tell you? You are not the only one who gets punished for the same thing. You got punished because we knew you did it. Guess why all the others don't get punished? We didn't know about them because nobody reported them. Neither did you. Don't complain about people not getting punished when you don't report anyone. Stabbin already told you this, how hard is it to understand?
I understand this and i know that you are right to all these ... i w

ok stabbin i respect your decision but from these 5 reasons only 4th is against the rules...doesnt matter...you was my last οpportunity...i listen your advice and i try to face my problem...but i cant without help...so i will not join your server so you mustn t look for me and ban me...maybe one day i request and change your mind... i like your community i am not an enemy...goodnight and thx elro and maddity who supported me !!! bye

Everyone deserves a second chance, not a 24th one. Why even bother with alt accounts more than once, if you saw that it wasn't going to work?

You pay for your actions. Everyone else already said everything (You should read it again more carefully), there's no need for me to repeat the same things over and over.

Post scriptum: this is going a bit too far. There's no need to keep replying, as there's nothing else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread