Declined Applying for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notmelol

Name/Nickname
My name is NipNop Manko. But you can call me Nop.

Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need permission.

Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:1:89069631

Your general online times and your timezone
I'm ususally online after school, so from 13:35 to 20:00. On weekdays I'm online from 8:00 to 22:00 or more.
My timezone is:
Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) I also live in Slovenia

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I like to play on the Jump server and I want to apply for Jump server.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
Yes, I was a Mod. I know all of the commands.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I do I banned myself once becuse I missed clicked a button, but yeah I do. #JOKE.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Ok I think that I'll do a good job administrating on the server. I help other players alot, I'm very friendy, I'm active on the forums and the server alot. I know there are not alot of admins on the jump server, so I've decided to help the server by being an admin. If someone needed help I'll will come to server as fast as I can. And Feel free to add me on Steam. I typed as much as I can, but there's not alot to say. I'm not that good at rocket jumping.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job
Mic spamming: 60 minutes Gag.
Chat spamming: 30 minutes mute.
Recism/Insulting: 120 minutes mute.
False call: 1 warning - 240 minutes ban.
Hacking: Record a demo and send it to a full admin.

Thats all I have to say for now, I finally hitted 3 days. NipNop out.

Alright, since you finally got your time limit requirements, you are allowed to apply for Admin. So, I shall start my evaluation here.

First, your actual application itself. It seems like it was very rushed, and almost seems as though it was taken in a joking manner. Your punishments lack depth, and the amount of color that you added is kind of an eyesore. Applications are supposed to be written in a formal matter, and I'm not really seeing that here. Also, you claim you were a Mod at some point; I would like to know what you were a Mod of.

I also took a look at your chatlog, and saw some things I really didn't like.

2vrzas1.jpg

The message at the very top shows that you know the rules about being rude and insulting, and yet you did it beforehand. This really doesn't look good in my eyes, seeing as how Admins are supposed to be respectful to the players of the server.

However, you do seem to help players on the server, judging by your most recent chat history. This shows that you do want to help people out and can do so.

Overall, I think I'm going to stay neutral on this. You have good qualities and bad qualities, but I believe your application itself could use a bit more time and depth.

Alright, since you finally got your time limit requirements, you are allowed to apply for Admin. So, I shall start my evaluation here.

First, your actual application itself. It seems like it was very rushed, and almost seems as though it was taken in a joking manner. Your punishments lack depth, and the amount of color that you added is kind of an eyesore. Applications are supposed to be written in a formal matter, and I'm not really seeing that here. Also, you claim you were a Mod at some point; I would like to know what you were a Mod of.

I also took a look at your chatlog, and saw some things I really didn't like.

2vrzas1.jpg

The message at the very top shows that you know the rules about being rude and insulting, and yet you did it beforehand. This really doesn't look good in my eyes, seeing as how Admins are supposed to be respectful to the players of the server.

However, you do seem to help players on the server, judging by your most recent chat history. This shows that you do want to help people out and can do so.

Overall, I think I'm going to stay neutral on this. You have good qualities and bad qualities, but I believe your application itself could use a bit more time and depth.
I am sorry for the colors, I try my best too make this apply as clear as possible to see, but when I apply I take it very seriously and it took me a while to make. And yes, I was a Mod but I can't remeber where, sorry about that.

About the chatlog, I was and I am still stupid what I type on the server and I'll practice not to swear. I'll try mybest to controll myself. I will never be rude or insult players/admins.

And I try mybest to help other players out even when nobody needs help I ask If someone needs help. Or I jump around.

Have a greate day.

Hello. So the app looks rushed, but you tooked your time... I can still see insults and lennyes but that's not a huge problem. You really seem to be good at rocket jumping, you help other players even me ;) Thank you.

My vote doesn't count but I will give you +1.

Good luck with your app ;)

~Speedy

under review.
a final result should appear soon.

User wishes to withdraw his application.t

oHm6Y4U.png

upload_2015-12-25_19-21-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread