Declined Applying for admin 7th try :O (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a difficult decission, i'll put the app on hold till i spoke to some admins.
shouldnt take too long anymore though.

• Agree
Reactions: Speedy
I think what caused a struggle is I kinda like your application. Some things here and there not so much, but it shows effort.
I've played with you, you're a good player, but sometimes you can have your moments which can be a little too edgy for some people. You sound depressed or angry half of the time of microphone and looking at other people who have commented and voted here it's clear that I'm not the only one thinking this. Being a jailbreak admin is hard work and I'm not sure if you're the person up for it at this moment in time.

With this being your 7th application, if you wish to apply again in the future I would give it a couple of months to show some improvements towards your attitudes to the community. Take it easy is my advice.

So yes, unfortunately the decision is to the decline your application. You will get the regular 1 month until you can reapply again, but I suggest to give it more time...That is, if you want to reapply. Thank you for your application at least showing effort does need to go within them ::):

Closed

• Agree
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Flynt and Speedy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread