Accepted Application for the Jailbreak server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
-Your name and/or nickname
Monkeyz-senpai or in-game SWAGM0NKYEZz

- Your age
I'm currently 19 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply?
No one as I'm above the age of 15

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:25600239

- Your general online times and your timezone
Central European Time Zone
I'm mostly online everyday from 5.00 PM until 12.00 PM

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The Jailbreak server, yes I would.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a mic. (A blue yeti in case you want to know)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have had some experience in a Darkrp Server called PlexRp as a moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, I don't have any experience with it sadly.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well I'm a reasonable friendly person, with allot of motivation to make the server enjoyable and fun for all the players on the serve, as that is the job of an admin eventually.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
On Blue without a mic: Here I would automatically guard ban the person for a day.
Freekilling on blue: I would guard ban these people for 10 hours to give them time to think about their mistakes, if after the guard ban they keep on doing it, then I shall permanently guard ban them as they haven't learned of their mistakes.
Spamming your mic/ insulting: With this I would just gag/mute the for an hour if after that the person keeps continuing I just increase the time of the gag/mute.

If the punishments are to mild or to heavy, I would adjust them to the better ones, cause as I only have had experience as a mod once and I was always mild about punishments and that was sometimes a dumb idea.

Hmm....your app Looks pretty good so far.
Maybe put a bit more effort into the Punishment policy part. Remember that Jailbreak has like a tons of freaking rules that can be broken like : FF Abuse, Inactive Guards, Failing as Warden...and like a ton more!
But yeah, due to the current lack of Admins on JB i'd say this Looks quite good.
I'll just put my Support here and wish you good luck :)

the application is good, you have the necessary playtime and a decent chatlog from what i saw. i do not recall seeing you breaking any rules too. so i think your fine. +1

I'll give my +1.
Reasons mainly stated above.
My only concern is I hope that you can apply the rules to your friends. You where very sorry for your friend's attitude the last time I remember being on so I just hope this doesn't effect your way of administrating if you friend does do that again.

Don't you still need permission to apply if the server isn't currently being advertised for admins? Still, since there's only one main JB admin left - I think they'll need some new admins anyway.

Don't you still need permission to apply if the server isn't currently being advertised for admins? Still, since there's only one main JB admin left - I think they'll need some new admins anyway.

That's my fault on that behalf. We need to put Jailbreak back up but I haven't gotten around to doing it.

I'll give my +1.
Reasons mainly stated above.
My only concern is I hope that you can apply the rules to your friends. You where very sorry for your friend's attitude the last time I remember being on so I just hope this doesn't effect your way of administrating if you friend does do that again.

Thing is I know he will do it again after his ban runs out, I don't care if he'd get perma banned or something and neither does he but I'm just giving a heads up and I can tell also when he's in the server. Also I told him it's wrong and that it ruins the fun for the other players but at the end I can't force him to not do it.

I have played with Monkey on Deathrun before and I have to say this guy is really nice, Ive also seen him enfore rules on Deathrun when he was playing. He would make a good addition to the team in my eyes. I give my Support for this app.

One of the best players I've met on Jailbreak.
Playing with SWAG is really fun and it makes me wish to have more players like this.
His behaviour is perfect, he never insulted someone and is very kind towards other players.
SWAG's Playtime is alright, he isn't a old player of Jailbreak but he can be found on Jailbreak a lot these day's.

But besides the fact that your a good friend of mine I will still have to judge you for the actual application for administrating on our server.

Most of the times you play on the RED team and you try the BLU times as wel.
You have a clear mic and people can actual follow your order without any nonsense followed (creds, cellwars, hunger games)
But I've seen a lot of mistakes comming from you, you know the basic rules but freekills still tend to happen.
You don't know all the rules as I have to explain them at some points.

I've noticed that you're AFK often even when playing as the Warden, what leads you ending up killed or missing importand actions. You being not active have to be noticed because it happens quite often, this is not a really bad thing when you're playing on the RED team but still a really importand thing as a admin to pay attantion to the game.
I don't know what causes you to not be focused on the game, I would guess that it would be steam friends or the ingame webbrowser but I hope you'll understand that such things can't be permitted when you're administrating on Jailbreak.

I would love to give you permission for your application since your such a great player, but I don't think being a admin would fit you personally. I will give you a +0 for your application
I'm so sorry.

I am willing to mentor you if you get accepted tho :<

One of the best players I've met on Jailbreak.
Playing with SWAG is really fun and it makes me wish to have more players like this.
His behaviour is perfect, he never insulted someone and is very kind towards other players.
SWAG's Playtime is alright, he isn't a old player of Jailbreak but he can be found on Jailbreak a lot these day's.

But besides the fact that your a good friend of mine I will still have to judge you for the actual application for administrating on our server.

Most of the times you play on the RED team and you try the BLU times as wel.
You have a clear mic and people can actual follow your order without any nonsense followed (creds, cellwars, hunger games)
But I've seen a lot of mistakes comming from you, you know the basic rules but freekills still tend to happen.
You don't know all the rules as I have to explain them at some points.

I've noticed that you're AFK often even when playing as the Warden, what leads you ending up killed or missing importand actions. You being not active have to be noticed because it happens quite often, this is not a really bad thing when you're playing on the RED team but still a really importand thing as a admin to pay attantion to the game.
I don't know what causes you to not be focused on the game, I would guess that it would be steam friends or the ingame webbrowser but I hope you'll understand that such things can't be permitted when you're administrating on Jailbreak.

I would love to give you permission for your application since your such a great player, but I don't think being a admin would fit you personally. I will give you a +0 for your application
I'm so sorry.

I am willing to mentor you if you get accepted tho :<

Well I'm happy you gave me your honest judgement ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread