Declined Application for Server #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapetor

Reallife Name: Marcel, also called Marshall

Nickname: BϟG Rapetor

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:48222666

My Online Times:

Usually i'm playing TF2 the whole week. Schooltime: 2 pm-9pm; Week-end: 1 pm-1am.

Timezone:

CET (UTC+1)

Do you have a Microphone?:

Yes, although I don't like to use it.

Experience in Admin:

Yes, i got experience as an Admin. I had a own TF2 Server, also i know the most commands from the Adminmenu.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:

Usually i'm playing at Pyro Dodgeball and Freak Fortress 2. But i'm playing the most of my time on the Freak Fortress 2 server, which i'm apply for.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:

Yes, i'm familiar with the administrating with SourceMode. How I already said, i had a own TF2 TradeServer and know the most commands from the administrating Menu.

Why should we choose you?:

I'm an active player on the Freak Fortress 2 Server and i got many Admin experience. I'm a quiet person and I'm not raging if a player gets annoying. I will not abuse my adminabilitys, because I'm not that person, who gives a **** on the user and other Teammates. I'll support your Server and i just love your Freak Fortress 2 Server.

What will you do as Admin?:

I will punish someone, if he break the rules, for example Micspamming. At first i will warn him, if he continue, i will gag him for 30 minutes. The same punishment for Chatspammer. If someone for example is camping as Hale, i will warn him, if he continue, i will kick him. If someone delay the game and just trolls around and waste time of everyone, i will warn him, and then i will kick or ban him. (like 30 min ban) If someone uses Bugs and exploits, i will kick him and if he continue, i will ban him for 2 hours. In this way I will do my punishment. I hope you agree with it.

Yours faithfully,

Marcel, BϟG Rapetor

So first of all, from what I'm seeing, I got the feeling that your english is really poor and limited, which is an important point if you want to become an admin, since communication is more than essential.

For the second, could you maybe explain to us why you got a recent VAC ban? (from 2 months ago)

And for the third, judging from your chatlog, i'm not sure if you're serious enough to become an admin with all of those faces everywhere. Also I find it kinda weird how you try to enforce a rule on someone when you can't even do it yourself.

j2qRu.png

j2qTq.png

j2qUq.png

j2qVD.png

I don't know you at all but I've seen enough to -1 your application. I'll still be waiting for others opinions before approving this vote, but I doubt it'll change

• Winner
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
I'm sorry about this, I forgot to put this into review on time. I'm going to close it up, but if @Mr.Fluffy has anything to say on this applicant can he please report in a PM form to one of the seniors. Thanks.

Closed for review.

Unfortunately your application's decision has been unsuccessful, thus it has been declined.

You may reapply one month from now, which is the 28th of August 2015 and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread