Invalid Application for FF2 Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
  • Name/Nickname: Alexander Petri , in-game i prefer Petri.
  • Online times and timezone: my timezone is CET and because i have vacation now , i will play from 11, till 11 o'clock . maybe i will stay up a little bit longer
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52495777 .
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for : I play only on the FF2 Server and i want apply for it.
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: i would visit the server , if there is no admin on or joining and if im not needet on my current server.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes i have one , but i usually don't use it .
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I Was an Co Admin on 2 minecraft servers , and i Owned 1 for more than 1 year.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Well , No.
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I am an active player, and i often see someone breaking rules and on ff2 is no admin anymore, so if i would become an admin, i could handle it then.
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: If someone is : using glitches or hacks instant ban , insulting i would gag him for 30 min, Afk , i would pay attention if hes afk for longer than 3 rounds i would kick him spamming mic or text chat , i would mute / gag him.
a small note: I apply now for the 3rd time and probably the last . There is no admin on ff2 anymore , so im not jealous at anybody, i cant "do stupid thing " with puppy and I haven't seen or played with any admin on ff2 (except Mr.Fluffy) and you should try to make a picture of my , before u vote . because i have changed and u all don't know how i play like the rules say. so i would be very happy if u make your own picture of me on ff2 before u vote . Thanks .

Yours sincearly Petri

Is it already a month?

Invalid, you got declined the 30th June, which means that you'll only able to apply again from the 30th July, as it was stated on your previous appplication (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/application-for-ff2-admin.5368/).
Friendly advice, you should consider having some better arguments if you're planning to apply again though.

Closing.

Edit : Actually, you're not able to apply till you don't have any gag/mute/ban for 1.5 month. Your last mute is from the 5th July so you're not able to apply till 20th August, if there is no other sanctions from there of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread