Invalid Application for FF2 #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[StSv] Acro [HUN]

Name/Nickname:[StSv]AcroTheDragonWolf, Acro and Chris in real life.

Steam32 ID:STEAM_0:0:39485950

Online Times and Timezone: Im online almost all days playing 1-3 hours randomly, I live at Hungary CET Zone.

Do you have Microphone?:No, Becasue my voice like 13 years old kid i dont know why.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Admin on pbfortress.com ,when the group was great then the owners got life problems and the all admins and mods are removed at pb.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly on Freak Fortress 2
and i frequent Deathrun sometimes.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, the basic commands

Why should we choose you?:I am an active player and its fun and friendly i really like the server,but sometimes there are some peoples who annoying the server and i rly wish i can do something abaute it, Because the Admins are not always avaliable.I really want to helping the server and becoming one of your team.

What will you do as Admin?:im gonna tell what doing wrong, and then i warning him 3 times if keep doing it and he get punished . If he buzzing the mic or put some ear rape or speaking different language then i mute him till map change if he rejoining when the map didnt changed i ban him for 10 minutes keep doing it i mute ban him for 30 minute,If chat spamming or chat different language i gag the person and do the same like mic.Hackers getting insta ban and bad racism i warning 3 times.

-Acro

The application is invalid as you haven't reached the right amount of playtime needed to apply. (72 hours)
You can apply once you've reached at least a minimum of 72 hours

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread