Accepted Application for Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSworn

- Your name and/or nickname
DeadSworn

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Dodgeball is listed in available positions.

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:48557072

- Your general online times and your timezone
I have an odd sleeping cycle so nothing is definitive but I can usually be on for a few hours a day if I'm not busy.
My timezone is GMT

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Dodgeball 4 & 19 (usa maybe too... that is if Joe isn't going to do it c:<). Yes.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes but I prefer not to use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been admin here for around 6 months in the past but left due to increasing stress (Hopefully won't happen again but if it does I'll simply post inactivity).

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Dodgeball is in need of admins, after some encouragement from some friends I wish to help the dodgeball server again.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Dodgeball:
Stealing: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Blocking: Slay + warning, slay + warning, (possibly another), ban for 8 - 12 hours
Teamkilling (Purposely): Warning and/or kick, ban for 4 hours
Orbiting for too long: Warning, freeze

Chat:
Chat and Voice spam: Warning, 30 min - 2 hour gag/mute
Foreign language in voice/chat: Warning, warning, 30 min - 2 hour gag/mute
Racism/Sexism: Warning, 4 - 12 hour gag/mute
Admin disrespect: 30 min - 4 hour gag/mute

Other:
Inappropriate spray: Remove spray and give multiple warning, ban for 1 hour
Call abuse: Kick and/or Warning, 30 minute ban
AFK: Check to see if inactive, move to spectate, kick (if server needs open slots and it has been a few rounds before the player has come back)
Admin impersonation: Limited time warning (eg 10 minutes), ban for 1 hour
Advertising hacks: Possible warning, ban for 1 week - perm
Hacking: Record demo, perm ban

All punishments multiplied if there are previous bans/comm blocks, and of course warnings are given every round, before and after punishments are dealt.

I support this guy all the way, he's very nice, enforces rules (spams some faces sometimes but just for fun) and is also active!
Give this guy his position back please!

• Funny
  • Creative
Reactions: DeadSworn and Kah
Nothing really needs to be said. RipSwan is just perfect for the job. He was, he is, and he's going to be, nothing can change it. Deffinite, giant +1

• Friendly
Reactions: DeadSworn
Lets go!
This guy definitly deserves his spot back. I've never been more sure on any application!
In his past he did a great job, always has been friendly and never a single insult.
There is literally not much to say but +1

Heeyo, I wasn't here to see you as an Admin before, but I did play Dodgeball with you, and you're a really nice guy and don't doubt you were in the past o3o
I also don't doubt the fact this app is going to do well, but you still have my entire support! ::):

do i have something on my eyes or is dis dedswen?

• Agree
Not voting because Grey name.

I like Deadsworn, I remember him being a swell guy and not dicking around at all when he "worked". It'd be good seeing him back but what do I know.

Attention : Just a note here, but you guys may want to vote within these next 3 days as I have a feeling this one will speed through the process within a week as help is needed on Dodgeball. This is only an assumption, but still, place a vote or comment now.

I'll just say a couple of thing. Deadsworn was a very good dodgeball admin, including with @Celia the Tart ... I hate it when good admins leave, but if it was stress related or losing interest then I can understand.
But still, I want to note that Dodgeball is still as hectic as ever. I was on dodgeball 2 yesterday and I couldn't keep up until @Danny arrived on the scene and even then we couldn't keep control unless one of us went into spectate.
You may end up getting stressed again. That's one concern. Also, you placed a lot of bans understand admin disrespect that caused a high average in https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-disrespect.5465/ . If you do return, I ask that you consider your ban lengths on this matter to match player disrespect.

Other than that I'll give the +1.

• Agree
Finally ... :oops:

DeadSworn is a humble and fair person, I've pleasure playing, talking with this person, and had this same pleasure while I was administrati
ng with him as well. He was, and will be again, an excellent admin, he did not took a break while it was needed and paid for it, but well, we learn from our mistakes I guess.
He literally knows how to do his job, he can easily be this friendly player, just as he can also be this fair and strict enough Admin, he is genuinely respected and appreciated, by our Dodgeball players, and he is one of these few persons that I sincerely esteem.

The situation on Dodgeball is more than critic, but with our recent addition, and your decision to come back, I'll receive the help that I really needed, to finally sort out from all this, and build a professional Dodgeball staff.

I could not add anything else to this application, except the famous
+1, the faster you receive your rights, the better it'll be.

• Friendly
Well going off from what @Clic Clic Boom said about needing your help, the 3 day marker has passed and we may as well shift you into review and see where it goes from there.

Closed for review. If you have any questions please feel free to ask one of our panda team members. ::):

Accepted, welcome back to the team Deadsworn :grouphug:

You don't really need a mentor as you all ready have knowledge, but you will need someone to watch over you for progress. I'm assuming this will be @Clic Clic Boom .
I'm sure you have both @Clic Clic Boom & @Kevin added, but please do note with Kevin as he is responsible for your admin rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread