Declined Application for Dodgeball/Prophunt Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Señor Bomber

Steam-Nickname: ✔ƮŁŚĐ✔Señor™ Bomber
Name: Rainer
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:40043460
Servers I want to apply for: Dodgeball and Prophunt

My Online-Times:
Currently I visit the Vocational School, this are the times when I can play.
School ends at November, 7th.
- I am always online on my phone
- Thirsday, Thursday: from 17:00 pm till 24:00 pm (sometimes longer)
- Monday, Wednesday: from 19:00 pm till 24:00 pm (sometimes longer)
- Friday: 20:00 pm till .....2 am or longer
- Saturday: the whole day
- Sunday: from 11:00 am till 13:45 pm and then from 17:30pm till 24:00 pm (sometimes longer)

When I finished the Vocational School, my times will be:
- from Monday to Friday: from 15:00 pm till 22:00 pm
- Friday: from 13:30 till .....2 am or longer
- Saturday: from 11:00 am till .....2 am or longer
- Sunday: from 11:00 am till 22:00 pm

Do I have a microphone? - Yes of course, I use TeamSpeak and Skype

Previous experience:
- Currently I have 3 Dodgeball servers.
- Minecraft: I owned my own 50-Slot Server (beta version), I was "protector" (to deal against griefer and hackers) on Biebercraft (it was 2 years ago) and I also hosted a 20-Slot-Server Minecraft Classic
- I also had a Prophunt-Server for a short time, but I gave it up

Where I am playing:
I usually play on Dodgeball and also on the Prophunt server. Sometimes I also play on the Jump Server. I play on other servers if somebody calls me.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
Well, I have a "little" experience with it because i made for my servers a simply VIP plugin which is based on the standart Admin Menu.
My knowledge is still too less to write my own plugins.
I also know alot of the Commands in the Servers (Dodgeball and Prophunt)

Why you should consider me:
I have very much Admin-Experience (from TF2 and Minecraft).
If a players have a problem with other players/admins, I will try to help him and i also try to solve this problem with him or for him. I am a really nice person. I also like to introduce new players, I will help him to get started. I played about 1600 hours just on prophunt @ Gamingmasters, I have very much experience about if someone is ghosting or not.
If something needs to be done, you can count on me.

How I would do my job:
  • Mic-Spam: First of all i give a warning in the Server chat, if he still spams in the Mic- Chat I will give a second warning via sm_csay, if he still spams i will mute him for couple of hours
  • Chat-Spam: I will give him 2-3 warnings, then i will gag him/her for 1 hour or more depending on how bad the spam is.
  • Cheater/Hacker: I instantly would give him a perm. ban without any warnings.
  • Racism/Swearing/Disrespectful: 2 or 3 warnings in the chat and then mute/gag till the map ends, if he still continues, I will mute/gag him a couple of hours
  • Dodgeball specific:
    • Stealers: slaying him after several warnings, if he still steals after i slayed him 3 times, temp. ban for 30 minutes.
  • Prophunt specific:
    • Ghosting (on Mic/-Chat): 1 warning via sm_csay, if he still ghosts, temp. ban for 1 day

*heavy breathing* done writing my application, I hope it is not too long.

Nice guy that follows the rules, i enjoy playing with him.
I have seen him as an admin on his server before and he does it well, wich is a +
+1 for me.

Last edited:
Very nice guy.
i have seen his work as admin and he is very fair and are good with dealing with rulebreakers. And i think he would be a good asset to the team.

a +1 for me

• Agree
Reactions: Frozen Yoghurt
Well, app looks nice and also ive played with him like 2 times so i give this a +1

Declined, although it's a great application, conflicting servers will be an issue with time management/dedication etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread