Declined application for an admin position (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DON'T_TRUST_BANANAS

Name/Nickname:DON'T_TRUST_BANANAS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67508550

Who gave you permission to apply? @Hisu

Your general online times and your timezone: I'm online from about 4pm+1 GMT to 10pm+1GMT on workdays and from 12pm+1 GMT to 1am+1 GMT on weekends with some small breaks.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :
I play on the Server "Panda-Community.com TF2 #01 [RTD|gameME]". This server is the one I apply for. I am able to visit any other server.

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone but i prefere to chat.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I used to be an administrator in other games such as minecraft and Awesomenauts. I wasn't able to be an admin on another TF2 server yet but i read a lot about the commands on the wiki. Hisu also teaches me things about beeing an admin on a TF2 server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
I know the basic commands and the things on the wiki. I am still learning but I make good progress.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
As mentioned before I have lots of experience as an administrator in other games so far.
I have played more than 300h on the duel map and more than 530h in total and i am still going to play very much on this map. Late at night there are many hackers and abusive players such as spammers or aimbotters on the server. Since i am online at thos times and other admins are most likely not its a good thing to have me as a "night guard".

What will you do when you are Admin?:
I am Patient and i like to give people a second chance. When i suspect someone as a hacker i will spend a fair time spectateing the suspected player and i will record him if neccessary before i judge. I am Friendly towards newbies.! Iwill not give myselfe any advantages. I don't want to ban a person since this won't be good for the community so i will most likely kick or temp bann players who disrespect the rules. No temp ban will be longer than 5 minutes since this wont be neccesary. But towards hacker there will be Banns! I am fair and respectful towards other players.

Confirmed. Although his English could be better, he's a responsible player and a regular on dm_duel. Hence, an asset.

Even though I'm not an admin, I felt like I could provide some chatlogs here.

15 Mar 2015 00:51:05 FUCK YOU -.-
15 Mar 2015 00:49:00 show yourselfe you sun of beack
15 Mar 2015 04:10:10 löuius that sun of beach -.-
15 Mar 2015 00:43:01 wow fuckoff -.-
15 Mar 2015 00:27:02 RUN BITCH -.-
14 Mar 2015 23:43:28 yeah if you can just fuckoff then that would be nice
15 Mar 2015 01:39:54 fuckoff

And that's from under 1 night.

• Useful
Reactions: Supreme
Hmm. Never saw him lash out on anybody, even before I became an admin. Maybe it's just an isolated incident?

Hmm. Never saw him lash out on anybody, even before I became an admin. Maybe it's just an isolated incident?

Well I'm not the one to judge, but he has a few pages where this occurs once in a while.

Noted. Thanks ^_^
Well, I'll just wait an see what the others think, then.

I need to agreed what madact wrote. I checked ur chatlogs and seems u are really aggressive person, Alot "fuck u " and "sun of beach". We dont accept that kinda stuff from person, who want to be admin. Aslo i saw alot "-.-", and thats tell to me , that you easily get pissed off or you are really tired of other players.

Re putting it back so this is visible. I removed it cause I thought it was pointless but hey hey;

I'm not really sure who else can comment on this instead of @RandomLumius ...But looking at the chat logs it looks a little bleak. He/She mentions a lot that they're going to get an admin and that's against the rules...Fair enough but erm...Lots of threats and such...My pick of the chat log favorite;

15 Mar 2015 01:35:10 say a time and a place and if you arent there ill chop your dick off and use it as a dildo in front of your fucking face -.- Panda-Community.com TF2 #01 [RTD|gameME]

Very aggressive in chat. You might wanna look it up a little. But since I don't play on RTD I don't really have anything to say but he's a bit too aggressive and doesn't seem appropriate looking at it. Are you sure you want this guy?

When I look later on it's not as bad but there I still aggressive comments here and there.

you are a regular player on RTD but your chatlogg show us that right now you can't be admin.
i'll put a -1 and tell you watch what you chat and try again in a month or two.

I'm sorry for the lateness of my reply, but hey, now I'm here.
I must agree with the others: I think you are a good player and you're usually in the server, but your language isn't very polite, not enough to be an admin. If you improve in your behavior, I will agree to make you admin.
For me is a -1 in this moment, but I suggest you to try again next month.

Fuck this shit 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread