Invalid Application for #25 Trade #09 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Donator
Name/Nickname: ES 50 Shades of Nicolas Cage, Tom

Who gave me the permission to apply: Kevin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39690581

Online Times and timezone: I'm mostly online after 14:00 (UTC+01:00) till 17:00 18:00 (UTC+01:00) in the weekends I'm free all the day, only not on Sunday (most of the time)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I don't use it that much

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Yeah on 2 servers, Trade Servers. And ofcourse I'm a Donater.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mostly on Saxton Hale second server I play on is Deathrun and Trade.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: 50/50

Why should we choose you?: I'm a very active player on the 3 servers VSH and DR Trade. And if a server needs help I'm mostly coming to help. Most of the admins ignore my request for joining into the game due the fact there are some mic spammers/chat. And I wanna help.

What will you do as Admin?: I will be a nice and calm admin. I don't gag or slay somebody after breaking one rule but if they keep going I will do the right things. People could talk to me and ask things about the server.

Thank you for reading this.
Tom

It's just a copy from his invalid application;
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/apply-for-admin-on-the-vsh-server.4854/
Very little effort.

About a collection of 5 gags and mutes.
Also I see him breaking basic rules in chat still to this present day. They maybe small, but still to warrant more gags in the future.
This user clearly has not read the rules. If he or she is breaking rules in the chat, who's to say he/she doesn't break rules in game?

And seeing as though you listed Deathrun as your second server I thought I should show my concern and vote. -1

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
Alright TUKKER listen up, I checked your Source Bans history and you got a lot behind your ears. Spamming both in chat and voice chat, Bad links and Insults towards admins. Your chatlog messages even the most recent ones are filled with insults towards others so I suppose the "nice and calm admin" isn't actually your thing. Also you should add some polices and punishments to the ones who break the rules.

Definitive -1

A trade server application with a total backpack value of under 80$. LMFAO.

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe
As for the Trade-Server:
You have less than 30 minutes. The minimum-requirement is 3 days.

INVALID for #25

Oh I read you wanted VSH in your applicantion but didn't take note that you wanted trade as main.
Monsterz has a point, plus your application isn't exactly going into the correct direction.

I'll let monsterz deal with this one.

Marked as invalid (with madacts permission).
Not enough gametime, copied almost everything from old application.

You can re-apply in 1 month if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread