Declined Application for #17 Jailbreak server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname :

My name is Mike or in-game "S♣A"_LeMo_"S♣A"

- Your age :

I am 17 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) :

I do not think I need one cuz I am above 15

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) :

It is STEAM_0:1:87112740

- Your general online times and your timezone :

Arabia Standard Time Zone
Most of time I will be connected from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :

Duel , Dodgeball , Freak Fortress 2 and Jailbreak
I wish to apply for Jailbreak server , yes I will

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) :

yep , but I do not like to use it that much

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator :

this might be my first time as an admin

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? :

nahh , but I can learn some of it from some admins

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? :

Well , you can say that I want to help the community as an admin and make it easier to other admins as they need some help " I think " on clearing the servers from any Mic/chat spamming , freekilling or insulting and so ...

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. :

Well .. I prepared a list that some friends helped me with
and it's ::

freekilling = 180 guardban

teamkilling = 180 minutes guardban

failing as warden = 120 minutes guardban

No mic = permanent gaurdban

Massive Freekilling = 1440 minutes ban

Insulting/spamming in chat = after 2 warnings , 60 minutes gag

Insulting/spamming with mic = after 2 warnings , 60 minutes mute

Talking other languages on mic = after 2 warnings , 60 minutes mute

Afk = kicked after 3 rounds

Delaying as last gaurd = slay him after 2 warnings

so, for you lemo the playtime is way enough (21 days spent on jailbreak). the application is not bad too.

but there is this:
19. aou 2015 21:16:48 !me I DIDN'T FAKIN MOVE Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
19. aou 2015 21:16:34 !me AHH Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
19. aou 2015 21:16:30 !me CUNT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
11. aou 2015 19:39:56 !me YOU SHIT Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6. aou 2015 16:45:42 CYAN = CUNT = NIGGA = GAY + SUCKS MASSIVE AIDS DICK + TAKES IT UP THE ARSE :3 Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
i know all these insults aren't serous, because i know you are the kind of guy comming to have fun arround and that can be a problem as an admin.

well .. the "" CYAN = CUNT = NIGGA = GAY + SUCKS MASSIVE AIDS DICK + TAKES IT UP THE ARSE :3 "" happened while the strike was on .. I was on the blue team as warden and Cyan didn't stop using the !call command by insulting me for like 4 times !? .. And for the second time "!me I DIDN'T FAKIN MOVE & !me AHH & !me CUNT "" it was that I got freekilled by a kid 4 rounds in a row for nothing .-. .. :: Anyway I'm sorry about these insults & you can trust me that it's not going to happen again :) .. soo yea " Sorry again " ..

Let me make this one short and quick.
This is from my own personal experience with this player.

LeMo doesn't know the rules well enough and there isn't a single day when he doesn't breaks them.
LeMo isn't very friendly towards the community and the players and he is rather toxic.
By the fact that he never did any effort for the team and no good for the server itself makes me actually sad that I can't vote a -100 ,but a -1 will do.

Oh by the way, nice second comment on the community Lemo.

Sorry to be so rude in this reply for this application but this really should not happen if you ask me. Good thing Oxxy chip in some information of text as wel of what he typed, I can asure you that the things what he've said over the microphone isn't very clever as wel.

I can really use some help out there but this is a nono, hopefully a possitive vote for the next application from me.
I feel as such a negitive person right now.

most of his chatlog is still ok though, this only things i could find in 2k entry.

Reactions: Saisto Lemo 2
Wveryone make mistakes , right ? .. Anyway I already red all the rules of the Jailbreak server .-. + you can say that I broke a rule " Such as killing my No-mic blue team mate while not even a single admin is online " but that does not mean that I did not stop doing so , I stopped doing that after what Oxy said that even if an admin did not join I can not kill anyone of my blue team mates .... so yea

"Everyone makes mistakes" I hear that so many times from you and other players so often it's gotten tedious and tiring.

Everyone makes mistakes but for some reason some of them cannot seem to learn from them T_T

You're not admin material. You can be a decent player at times but with the amount of stuff you've done in front of me and your record on SB shows pretty much everything.

I can just evaluate ur behaviour on the duel server.

Well, you are really active in chat, when you are connected. The problem is that u are getting really fast really mad, if somebody is doing things you dont like. In ur chatlog i often saw smilies and you sometimes insult people on the server as well.
Since u said you are applying for jailbreak, ill not give a vote and stay neutral.

Okay... So I just remembered that some point in the last week you said "I'm kinda tired of jailbreak" or something close to that.

Why would you apply not long after you state that you are tired of jailbreak. You play maybe once or twice a day now, sometimes more but not often.

Okay... So I just remembered that some point in the last week you said "I'm kinda tired of jailbreak" or something close to that.

Why would you apply not long after you state that you are tired of jailbreak. You play maybe once or twice a day now, sometimes more but not often.
i also say that when i want to play another mod for a few minutes.

thanks for the feedback, the application is now under review and the final decission will be provided soon (today/tomorrow)

The Admin Aplication has been declined,

Lemo has a Perma-mute on his name and is not capable to administrate on Jailbreak.
Plus LeMo wasn't able to apply yet to begin with because of the recent mutes/bans he got on his name. (20 august)
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread