Accepted Appealing the MGE GOAT "Imperator SnipeS" 2fort hacking ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:610163226&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Hello =D
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):

STEAM_0:1:610163226
Date and Time of the Ban:

2022-01-17 00:41:57
Reason about the Ban: "hacking" (unspecified hack lol)
Admin that Banned you: Zee
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Comp experience:
6s:
UGC Steel s29 - 3rd place (aidshavers666)
UGC Steel s30 - 8th place (Birds in Trees)
UGC Platinum s33 - 8th place (hate symbols database)
UGC Platinum s35 - 2nd place (r/bigchungustf2)

HL:
RGL IM s4 - IM last place (Speed Limit)
UGC Platinum - 3rd place (push the cat)

PL:
RGL IM s7 - IM 6th place (bana)
===========================
MGE ELO - 2400 on blackwonder mge, 2100 on UGC.TF mge, 2200 on Panda Community mge.
===========================

Here my YouTube lol (I thought ya woulda learned from your mistakes in the fatmagic circumstance but ig not)

Last edited by a moderator:
Showing us your competitive experience is completely meaningless nor does anyone give a shit.

We are required to record evidence of "cheating" before banning anyone for that related reason. The admin zee has a recorded demo me and others will review. Obviously some of us admins are bound to make mistakes and misjudge someone's aim occasionally.

I'll let you know of the decision by tomorrow

Showing us your competitive experience is completely meaningless nor does anyone give a shit.

We are required to record evidence of "cheating" before banning anyone for that related reason. The admin zee has a recorded demo me and others will review. Obviously some of us admins are bound to make mistakes and misjudge someone's aim occasionally.

I'll let you know of the decision by tomorrow
send that demo my way (no matter the verdict) at the end if you would, my medic would like to watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread