Not open for further replies.

Kritz

SourceBans Ban URL: N/A
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Kritz
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_76561197976828102):
Date and Time of the Ban: i dont know
Reason about the Ban: not given
Admin that Banned you: i dont know
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i got a teamban for Blue team on jailbreak and i think i should get a unban form the gaurd team because i dont know what rule i broke and i am Very sorry if i broke one and would promise to never break a rule again and i got this ban when i was running away from prisioners trying to kill me so i really dont know what rule i broke please i am new and dont know what i did a unban from the guard team would be very nice and would make me happy
P.S (im new to jailbreak and dont know if i broke a rule)

Puppy_king1STEAM_0:0:82811872020-06-30 18:11:52120 minutes104 minutesSemicolon Backslashfailwarden/illegalff

If you're new I highly suggest playing on red team for a bit to realize what is going on. My guess is you got picked for warden and accidentally turned on friendly fire in the process. So the admin gave you a time out to be on red team to understand how the gamemode works. Here's the long list of rules if you wish to read them but experience playing is a much better teacher:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-rules-01-11-2018.11901/

@Semicolon Backslash
Since it's recent semicolon might know what happened exactly.

Here's what I recall happening

It was on supermario and you opened the cell doors, then gave an order afterwards (cant recall exactly what) and then turned on friendly fire which was one too many oopsies at once I'm afraid.

I'd recommend you spend some time on red to see how others warden and try to imitate it when your guardban expires.

Reactions: vinny and Gold
Well hopefully the information presented here helps solve any confusion to why you were guardbanned.

Judging from what semicolon had to say, It's clear you need to familiarize yourself with our jailbreak rules. I know it's quite a lot, but we can't have you running around disrupting the gamemode for everyone else. So with that I'll decline this, you'll need to spend the remaining ban time on the server for it wear off.

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread