Declined Appeal for unmute and gag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshenkoist

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Bing chilling
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:178403227
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-02-19 10:08:47 for gag 2021-11-21 12:50:18 for mute
Reason about the Ban: The reason for both these penalties was due to excessive toxic behaviour and insulting of other players as i was getting killed continuously. I was unable to bear the fact that i was being beaten by others and i began insulting other players in the moment of spur.
Admin that Banned you: For the mute it was
@Ʀicky :3 and Gag was @Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I fully accept that when the game becomes tight, I can be an aggressive player. I de-stress by yelling, screaming, or simply being noisy. This is a tendency of mine that has gotten me into trouble in the past and continues to do so now. I try not to do it, but there are moments when I can't stop myself. The ability to contact with other players online and trade or chat is one of the game's most appealing features. I don't play TF2 as often now that I'm at university, and the panda neon heights Asian server is the only one I ever play on. I've established a lot of online pals over the years on there, and I'm now unable to connect with them. I'm so lonely while playing, and the game almost feels worthless.
Please give me a chance to repent myself and allow me this opportunity to talk with my friends again, Panda management.
Thank you kindly.

Edited: Note Player Currently Has An Active Ban For Avoiding Punishment

• Dislike
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread