An Apology (1 Viewer)

Y_COMIENZO

Donator
Good evening, Panda.

I've been considering making this post for a while and I think it a necessity at this point.

For a very long time, I was known as "cgpunk_", and I was a regular on US 2Fort.
I was constantly wrapped around with in-server controversy, starting conflict entirely on purpose for the laughs. I disrespected & acted heavily toxic to many players on the server; and I'd like to say now that I regret this.

I apologize for it, to anyone who I bothered and acted out against. I'm hoping that people have seen my change in behavior since I recently started being active again. I know many haven't, and I know of some that have.
I think the hardest thing to do in this world for anybody is to say sorry, and this is what I'm doing now. I've bothered a lot of people and I'm hoping that I can prove I want to move on from that.

With that being said, I would also like to apologize to the staff team of Panda as well. A heavy majority of my encounters with staff on 2Fort, I acted childish and aggressive.
Back then, I stated that it was a character. And while that's not entirely untrue, as I did intentionally exaggerate a lot of the things I said, it was still uncalled for behavior.

There are issues that I've faced with staff members that I believe I was genuinely wronged, and I'm uncertain if there will ever be closure for those situations; however, I hope this can settle my end of things.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread