Declined An apology, too the community, redemption for admin. (2 Viewers)

Let Joe come back as admin

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Hello, its me Joe,

So I’ve been thinking over the past day what I’ve done and thought about it. I felt like I had made a very bad rash decision about leaving the community and resigning as an admin. I have decided to ask everyone here what you think about me coming back. I want to help this community because it has been something that I like alot. I like the servers, the people I’ve met and the friendships i've made.

Since the last few days a lot of things have happened, lots of my friends that were admins left and I felt like I was in the crossfire, I should have thought more about what I did and how it would affect me in the long run. I would like to come back and administrate Deathrun because I love helping and having fun with friends that are still here. I think that I could help this community grow and prosper. This is very important to me because I had an extra chance and threw it in the trash can. I should have thought about the people who care and gave me the support from my last two apps.

I think they deserve to see me to help and do the best I can. So with thinking about all the events I ask the people, The community to think about letting me back in and helping. As for what happened a few days ago i felt scared and I was being pressured by lots of people so I made the wrong decision. I should have shut my mouth and done nothing. If you can forgive me for this drama situation I won't let you down. I will do my best to help out DR servers and help make friendships with lots of people in this community. I've realized my mistakes and want to perfect them while being an admin. I promise this wont happen again, and I will prove everyone that I can help and be a friendly person.

I appreciate anyone who has read this and will thank anyone who wants to give me another chance.

Your friend,

Joe.

All of the sudden all the old admins regret their decisions, i'll give you a yes, everybody made fast decisions once or twice....:D

Oh come on. You got a last chance, I don't think you'll get another one.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
Joe, now, as much as I hate doing this, but I'll never see you as an admin again :

1. Go at me for saying this, but I personally despise people who try to play the innocent victim and cry wolf. Every time you're part of some drama, you yell “ I was in a bad situation” or “It wasn't my fault!”.

2. Stop crying to fellow community admins and players for sympathy in Steam Chat or Mumble. As much as I completely like the idea of moral support, it's come to the point where you're blatantly lying and playing the victim game in search for backers of your poorly planned schemes. Fooling people in search for support? This isn't politics, Joe, you should know better than that as people who notice your actions from the side lose trust in you pretty quickly.

3. You have a bad history of screwing up as either admin, person or player. Not only did you recently ban a person for your own definition of “trolling”, but I've heard that you abused your powers in the past. You've went behind Evo's back, you are an “arselicker” by the definition of the word when it comes to your admin apps, as it's quite obviously known that you ask for +1s in Steam chat.

4. “I regret doing this, I'll never do it again” You seem to be way too good at making stupid, rash decisions. During the recent Panda dramafest, you were quite enjoying yelling “Part of the ship, part of the crew”, quite overly promoting the thought of leaving Panda and the admin team as soon as a trial or another admin came into the channel.

5. Agreeing with the former full admins to permaban people before quitting? How fucking childish of you.

6. You've let me down on a personal level. I trusted in you when I posted on your admin application, hoping that you'd do good and not waste your chance.

7. You have no fucking conviction. You go back on your decisions when you see that doing it a different way will make you appeal more to a specific person or a group of people. If you had atleast some conviction, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. You constantly do what's best in order to get some rep with others instead of using your own judgement to do what's right. * cough * recent events * cough *.

8. For the final one, you can't be trusted. You have the tongue of a politician, making promises without keeping them and constantly letting others down. Talking behind other's backs, trashtalking in steam chat when you don't like someone for not agreeing with you and jumping on the bandwagon of a majority group as soon as you have the chance.

All in all, regardless of what you say, you just quit admin, you should only be able to re-appeal after a month along with anyone else who feels like they've screwed up.

I made a post like this....BE ORIGINAL JOE!

also a no from me cuz i hated u since u did sth to me and u have been admin 2 times and u want a 3rd one?
Also i totaly agree with hawwis

also a no from me cuz i hated u since u did sth to me and u have been admin 2 times and u want a 3rd one?

Not as if your opinion matters.

There, I've said it. Everyone was probably thinking it.

Disclaimer: This post does not contain any attitude towards the OP and merely serves as a response to the post quoted.

• Agree
Reactions: MercyOnly
unhappy of your crew ^^ ?
Uncalled for.

I made a post like this....BE ORIGINAL JOE!
Shitposting.

Also i totaly agree with hawwis
I don't know who voted to unban you but it was a mistake for sure.

Basically every post but the one made by Hawwis can be deleted as everything has been said. The same counts for ClockWork by the way, should you ever think of applying on it.
You're a swell dude Joe but you can be the fakest person on the net, and you know it.

• Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
How about you stay low for a really long time before thinking of coming back to the admin team, hmm?

Not giving any hate towards you, it's just probably what most people think right now..

How about you stay low for a really long time before thinking of coming back to the admin team, hmm?

Not giving any hate towards you, it's just probably what most people think right now
I think that he is right

you are good guy, and good friends, but panda drama showed your side, especially when admins left, that time, you had really fun time, and u laughed whole time, because it is funny to leave the panda. You was yelling that stupid ship crew thingie. Yes i know, you regret that what you did, but since this is your 3th change, i dont see you as good admin anymore.

As Hawwis wrote, that you are saying "i was in a bad situtation" or "it wasnt my fault" tells me that, you cant hold any responsibility, every time, when you have "bad situtation" or you have too much responsibility to hold, you run away or you start to whine, about that how much stuff you need to do. Admins takes a break when it is needed, as i took long break, because i had more important stuff to do.

But, my opinion is this, i dont want you back, trust me it is better to you not being admin

As much as it pains me I gotta go -1 on this. You had the chance and finally got what you wanted. but you decided to leave it rotting on the pavement.

closed since the reasons are pretty obvious, vote spoke for itself.
try again maybe after some weeks passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread