Admins have life too...... (1 Viewer)

metsän henki

Donator
Okay. I want to write this. So please and read this.

When any admin say, he/she have bad/sad day. It doesnt mean that she/he is leaving. We also have bad days, we cannot always be happy. We need own time.

When any admin is leaving, its doesnt tell that we need new admins. Well we need. Its pretty annoying get messages, like "where i can supply my application", "can i be a admin?" etc. No, dont ask that for me, ask to Kevin. I can help (other admins can help too), if u want help to ur problems, but i dont have any permissions to choose admins.

Why admins are leaving this community. Well we have own life. We cant be part of this community forever. Someone find new game to play, Someone has problems, someone isnt interested anymore about tf.

When some servers has rulesbreakers and you tell about that to us (pm or calladmin). If we dont reply for it, or we not connect to same server, where u are. Its not tell that we dont care, we care. We cannot spend all our times playing team fortress, we have jobs, schools, we need sleep and we need own time.

If you are playing same server, where admin is. Pls respect him/her. If you got kicked/muted/gagged/banned (etc.). Dont ask why u got kicked. Read the rules, if u want play honestly. Dont start insuilting admins. We have feelings too. And if somebody has good gaming skills, its doesnt tell that he/she use hacks (like aimbot). We all have started bottom, we all have been noob. You only learn to play by playing.

Last edited:
good words
i have nothing to say about this

Reactions: stalker455655
Nice words

This happened to me today..

14:45 - ★Killer★: Mate there is some kids talking paki in mic and spaming the mic
14:45 - ★Killer★: thank you if you wanna kick those suckers
14:46 - K1LL3R - Panda.tf: No time need to finish my graduation project
14:46 - ★Killer★: wtf, you must do your job..
14:46 - K1LL3R - Panda.tf: Have a lecture tomorrow

14:45 - ★Killer★: Mate there is some kids talking paki in mic and spaming the mic
14:45 - ★Killer★: thank you if you wanna kick those suckers
14:46 - K1LL3R - Panda.tf: No time need to finish my graduation project
14:46 - ★Killer★: wtf, you must do your job..
14:46 - K1LL3R - Panda.tf: Have a lecture tomorrow
that kid is a douche

Yep, also when I get called and I say: Sorry, I'm kinda busy, or I'm AFK, they say something like: Wow, nice, you don't even want to do your job. ggwp.

Anyways, I'm used to it and I usually ignore it and I will go there, if it's really neccerssary.

Also, wise words :)

Users who are viewing this thread