Admins abusing the game-me activity (1 Viewer)

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Okay I have a problem with this, there are certain admins who do the following.

They join a server stay there for a few minutes afk until they have 100% activity and then don't join the server again until their activity is low again.

Neither do these admins respond to the callbot and play other games making admins who do actually respond do all the work.

There has to done something about this. As those people shouldn't be admins.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1427311

I've seen enough excuses. Whenever I try to bring it up, infinite numbers of irrelevant excuses are made. Example: "Too many kids", "I miss the old days", "Most of my friends left when the kids came along"..

I bloody hate kids yet I still have to drag my own ass out of the games I want to play to keep the server clean. I've seen enough of it from day 1.

Wolf did the same thing to me that he did to Swaggy (Swagmonkeyzz) from day 1. Fucked off for a week, leaving me to manage on my own.

"Primary Jailbreak Admin" That is what I see him as, he's always been like that. Since I came in, he's almost completely abandoned it.
A lot of the time he has off isn't logged.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Blackbread is kinda the same, but he actually appears at least once a day while the server actually has players in it and watches it.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
yup, i share your point of view. People, who call themselfes "Admin" should be fully committed to their job... Take it or leave it.

(Its easy to say for me, cuz i basically only cover 1 server, but thats just what i think...)

hey psssst to any admins who aren't connecied anymore, come over here, resign it is nice ;)
those people already sorted themselfs out, sorry to disappoint you on that one :(

Reactions: OxyGenE

Users who are viewing this thread