Invalid Administrator Application for Orange and Hightower (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator Application

- Your name and/or nickname: Winterfang

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): Kevin i think.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:79541976

- Your general online times and your timezone: UTC+01:00, Central European Time Zone

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I play most of my time on Orange.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes i have one.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Im currently a Admin/Moderator at The Viking Community and i have alot of experience.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes i can do things here and there but not to good at it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? It isn't really a big deal for me, but i want to help this because i see alot of rule breakers here thats why.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: Im a very strict administrator, i like to deal with other staff members breaking the rules and general rule breakers.

You have 34 minutes playtime on Orange and roughly one hour on Hightower. That's not remotely enough time to even decide wether you really like the server. You'll need at least 72 hours (3 days) of playtime on the server you want to apply for therefore this application is invalid.

CLOSED

Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread