Declined Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calypso

Age, Location, Online-Time: I'm 16, and i live in Estonia (gmt +2), im usually online from 18:00-00:00

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:60151095

| Microphone: Yes

| Prev. Admin/Mod activities: 6 Months in Cs: 1.6 and 9 moths in Cs:s

| SourceMod experience: A little.

| Panda server(s) I play on: Saxton hale.

| Why should you choose me, and what would I do:
Because there are very many rule breakers in servers and most of the time there are no admin online.
Im polite and friendly.
Im online alot.

PM. me if you need extra information from me.

You're gonna want to make the "why should you choose me" and "what would I do" questions separate, and elaborate on them. If you want to be taken seriously we need more info from you.

Also, include the online times.

You're gonna want to make the "why should you choose me" and "what would I do" questions separate, and elaborate on them. If you want to be taken seriously we need more info from you.

Also, include the online times.
i just make new?

You can just edit your first post. Right now I cannot see an edit button on my own post though so maybe there's a problem with the forum.

Also, I didn't notice but my previous message was my 1000th message on this forum. Everyone, celebrate!

You can just edit your first post. Right now I cannot see an edit button on my own post though so maybe there's a problem with the forum.

Also, I didn't notice but my previous message was my 1000th message on this forum. Everyone, celebrate!
Gongratz!, i will wait till it is fixed and then i gonna edit

Fixed post edits. Should work now.

Way to go, posting it somewhere we can't even go off-topic.
And how unformal... ew.

Because there are very many rule breakers in servers and most of the time there are no admin online.

Not exactly the case.. I can almost spend hours playing, without even having to kick anyone (except for being AFK)
And also me and Evo are online a lot, on the Saxton Hale. And to be honest, the application needs way more effort.

And now that I check your chatlogs, it doesn't look very promising.
3 Nov 2014 14:05:44 fck u and ur family
3 Nov 2014 14:05:36 you fuckerf!

And
2 Nov 2014 22:07:59 8.2k ebola dmg
2 Nov 2014 22:03:05 6.7k ebola
2 Nov 2014 22:02:50 im used with it
2 Nov 2014 22:02:24 killed with only ebola
I don't like people joking about with diseases..

On the bright side; You're an active player, and usually a nice player. Can sometimes seem to have some temper. You have a very good playtime, but sorry, I just can't see you as an admin. A no from me.

| Why should you choose me, and what would I do:

Im polite and friendly.
Im online alot.

PM. me if you need extra information from me.

How about policies? . What u do to rulesbreakers? So i dont know why i should to choose you. Well, i know it is obvious thing, but some have actually pretty crazy policies. So can u add this to ur app? I would appreciate it very much.

And
2 Nov 2014 22:07:59 8.2k ebola dmg
2 Nov 2014 22:03:05 6.7k ebola
2 Nov 2014 22:02:50 im used with it
2 Nov 2014 22:02:24 killed with only ebola

This^ Why you are joking about ebola? I know few players, who actually fear to get that disease. So probably we have more players, who fear ebola. Actually, it is not even funny joking about this disease. This is little bit telling to me that u arent mature enough.

Well I think we have quite the consensus here.
Try again in a month if you wish.

+you posted in the archived section but hey, I guess it saves me the 3-second inconvenience.
Maybe it was foreshadowing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread