Not open for further replies.

FlexxPxD [Mini Panda]

Donator
Name/Nickname: Frederik
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31190363
Online Times: Monday-Thursday: 15 am-22 am Friday-Sunday: 12 am - 03 pm
Do you have an Microphone: Yes
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Yes
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? cp_orange_x3, ff2, saxton hale, deathrun, dodgeball.
Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No
Why should we choose you: Cause i am experienced and i am fair and nice over for people and i do not swear and rage on people i stay chill and always plays on panda servers only.

Last edited:
Hello.

Well, that's "direct" but good.
Never saw you though (or maybe, but didn't pay attention), so I can't give my opinion, but I'm pretty sure that one or more, nay every of the others admins knows you.

I've seen you on DR, and you seem like a nice guy.
but,
OP said:
Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Yes
Which community/servers if i may ask?

Don't we already have admins for all the servers mentioned? Except Freak Fortress, not sure about that.

Name/Nickname: Frederik
Online Times: 15-22

Can you be more specific please? Time zone maybe?
Please try to be more specific, it helps determine whether you'll be good or not.

Done with what? Done with your finals? Done with your life? Done with TF2?
I think he means he doesn't want to be Admin anymore.

(More chances for us!)

By 'Done' he meant he edited his application to add something.

Also, from what I have seen, you lied a bit to EvoWarrior5 (Told him that if he decides that you should be admin, kevin will add you), you have spammed quite a bit with questions about how is the admin application going etc. Anyway, -1 from me.

Reactions: Electrod
Since I told him, directly but nicely, that he has lost his chance right now because of his pushiness, I took the 'done' the same way as Kitty - that he doesn't want to be admin anymore.

By 'Done' he meant he edited his application to add something.

Also, from what I have seen, you lied a bit to EvoWarrior5 (Told him that if he decides that you should be admin, kevin will add you), you have spammed quite a bit with questions about how is the admin application going etc. Anyway, -1 from me.

Same opinion, even about the "done".
-1 from me too.

It's a good application you've made I could give you a 1+, but I won't because you've been breaking some rules (according to SourceBans and I've seen you break rules).
I don't tolerate rulebreakers. -1

declined due to impersonating admin, glitching, bypassing silences and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread