Declined Admin w/e (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My nickname is SonStraik (Old Slayerx123), I'm 15 years old, this is my steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:53801569 . I usually play from 16 - 22 on normal days and in holidays I usually play as much as I can (EUROPE timezone). I came here because I have been playing on the dodgeball server and death run server in 2 years now and I used to play with Max... I do have a microphone and LOVE to use it when I play! I've been admin on some servers before (Different games) and can use commands easy (When I learn them). I do not have expirience with sourcemod and I really want to be used to it. The reason I want to be admin is because when I usually play, I wanna be shown with respect. I love the people on your servers, theyr'e all awesome and I haven't been playing anytime there that I haven't laughed or atleast smiled. As an admin I wouldn't do more special stuff than other admins, I'd kinda be like a cop... Making sure that people actually follows the rules and show other people too with respect, and if they're not paying attention to what they've been told I might ban them for just some few hours and if I have to ban them 3 times, the last one will be permantly, I don't want to lose people from the server so I'd give them some chances (I will count who I have been kicked, banned or warned.

• Disagree
Reactions: Supreme
this is the worst app ive seen

You didn't even read and fill in the template.

You didn't even read and fill in the template.

He did follow it, but it's just one big pile of text. No formatting at all.

Just the title alone makes me want to decline this though. Little effort put in, and the title reflects that.

He did follow it, but it's just one big pile of text. No formatting at all.

Just the title alone makes me want to decline this though. Little effort put in, and the title reflects that.
So if I actually edit this pile of text you'd actually read it ? ( Was rush - typing )

So if I actually edit this pile of text you'd actually read it ? ( Was rush - typing )
Oh, we read it.

It just shows you're too lazy to even format the post, let alone admin a server.

Try again in a month, you ruined this one unfortunately. If you're serious about being admin you gotta show us.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread