Declined Admin apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Lucas

First of all, I am sorry for my english, it's not the best.

- Name and Nickname:
My Nickname is Real Lucas™

- Steam2 ID: 0:1:2099057 or STEAM_0:1:2099057

- Online times: Usually 4-5 hours a day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on: I really like the Dodgeball servers, but I would play on every server, if someone wants to play with me, or something like that.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i have a microphone but I usually don't use it that much.

- Your previous experience as an admin and/or moderator: I was admin on a Minecraft server, but I'm new at the Team Fortress 2 business. Everyone has to start!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Actually not, but I want to learn, how to use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: The first server I played on, was the Panda Dodgeball server, the server members are like a family for me. So I want, that everyone has fun. I won't abuse the commands and I won't rage with people.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: When I see someone like Spawncamping (normal gamemodes) or stealin' rockets (in Dodgeball) I would tell them, to stop, because everyone has a second chance. The same with micspamming and normal chatspamming. Hackers and rule-breakers should get banned/kicked (mostly temp bans)

I hope I didn't forget something, if I did, tell me what I forgot and I will do a second application.

first of all hacking results in a perma ban and i have never seen you in db servers and if someone is stealing you slay him and after some slays it comes kick then ban for a few hours and what about insulters or long orbiters? your thread needs work

i will see your reply and then vote

Last edited:
i will see your reply and then vote

As we have had to say to people time and time again: your "vote" yields no significance to the application process. Non-admins may only reply if they have personal knowledge of the applicant, in order to tell us something about them and help us. But the admins are the one who judge the app and vote on them.

As we have had to say to people time and time again: your "vote" yields no significance to the application process. Non-admins may only reply if they have personal knowledge of the applicant, in order to tell us something about them and help us. But the admins are the one who judge the app and vote on them.
ahh ok then so sorry :(

Btw you guys, I will try to learn the commands of SourceMod.
I'm surfing in the internet, yeeeeaaahh^^:grouphug:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread