Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Donator
Name :Sinem

Also known as :
Vanilla

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:55313480

Online times : İm actually a very active member and i play on panda.tf servers everyday

But when school starts :

Monday :
17:00 - 22:00

Tuesday :
:17:00 - 23:00

Wednesday :

Thursday :

Friday :
17:00 - 00:00

Saturday :
13:00 - 20:00

Sunday :
14:00 - 22:00

Timezone : UTC+02:00

Microphone :Yes i have a microphone altough i dont use it .

Servers that im on : Id like to apply for Mario Kart #18 server

My previous experience as Admin:İ have been an admin on a server but i quit

Do you have experience with Sourcemod commands ? : Yes i do , i know basic Sourcemod commands.

Why Panda Communtiy should choose me : İm a very active member of panda.tf servers, i have lots of hours in them, when i open tf2 the first thing i do is to go on a panda.tf server and play on it for hours. İ decided to apply for an admin perk to make Panda Community servers better, friendly and a lot more fun to play .

What will i do as an Admin ? : İ will make sure that i warn people before any punishment

Spamming: 2 warnings then 1 hour gag

Micspam : 2 warnings then 1 hour mute

Hacking : Perma ban (İ will make sure that i know he is clearly hacking before giving any punishments , Ex: Recording demo , taking screenshots and send them to my mentor . )

Exploiting: 1 warning if still goes on 30 minute kick

Serious insults : 1 warning then Mute or Gag for 3 hours

Spawncamping : 2 Slay warnings then kick for 30 minutes

Foreign language in both chat or mic : 2 warnings if still keeps going 30 minutes mute or gag

Racism - Sexism : 2 warnings if still goes on 2 hours of Mute or Gag , doing the same things at the end of Mute or Gag will result in a 3 hours kick form server

!Call abuse : 1 warning if still abuses it results in a 2 hours ban

Admin impersonating : 2 warnings , if still goes on , 3 hours of ban

Of course , the punishments are going to extend if they keep doing those stuff

As you can see they are pretty decent

Thanks for reading ...

Vanilla

765629_101.png

Last edited:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/search?q=STEAM_0:0:55313480&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

You have enough playtime to apply for #18 MarioKart, but not enough to apply for Server #12 Slender Fortress.

Another admin will move this thread to the correct location as you've posted it in the archived applications section. By the looks of it, you've posted two identical applications. I believe one of them has been removed by another administrator.

In regards to the deleted post - Archived section is for applications that have been accepted/declined/invalidated. Since your application is none of those, it goes in the Application Section, not the archived.

In regards to the deleted post - Archived section is for applications that have been accepted/declined/invalidated. Since your application is none of those, it goes in the Application Section, not the archived.

İ understand , btw i took out slenderfortress from the application ...

You say you're 17 but your profile here says you're 16, so how old are you?

just letting you know that your app is under review.

session aswell as activity looks very good and the rest is also fine.
i'd accept your app but i need to look around a bit later on today to look who can mentor you as there is no one listed for Mariokart.

i let you know a bit later on when i know who can mentor you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread