Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnormaal

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname.
My irl name is Julian, and my nick name is Abnormaal

- Your age.
My age is 15, 22/01/2001

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Edit by @Madact : I stated he can apply because he met requirements, I did not give him specific permission. But I did not check SB or anything, so don't put this against me >.>

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:62162399

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is: CET UTC+1 hour.
Since i play ARK alot i will try and go play tf2 more often.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on Dodgeball [04] And i wish to apply for it.
I would visit any other servers if needed.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, i have a microphone

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not really have any experience,
ive been moderator on runescape private servers but thats it.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would like to keep the fun in the game because lately there are many stealers/blockers and that just ruin's it all,
I will be more active since i got more interest in tf2.
I know many people at dodgeball so every1 can always message me at anytime

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Policies - I will give 2 warning policies.

Spamming - I will gag/mute the player for 30 minutes on the first offence.

Stealing & blocking - I will give max 2 warnings if the player still keeps to try steal/block it will turn into a slay.

Insulting - 2 warnings max then i will gag/mute the player.

Hackers - I will instant ban them if there is evidence.

Racism - Instant gag/mute for an amount of time.

Kicking - I usually don't kick people unless they break the rules.

Banning - Stealing - 720 minute ban after 3 warnings, call abuse kick on first warning and 60 minutes ban if continue,
For flaming/insulting 30 minutes (after 2 warnings)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aokigahara and Deep
So I don't want to be partisan (is that how you say it? I think so.) so I'll tell you my honest opinion. I think that you have the quality to be admin but it's like a freshly mined diamond. You need to like.."sharpen youself" to be more of a shiny diamond. What I want to say, is that you need to for example enforce more rules or improve the attitude.----

You used to play a lot on #4 but now you're there just..sometimes, but that shouldn't be a problem because you said, that you want to play more tf2 generally. As stated above your playtime is good and
You're a nice person to play with and I wish you best of luck.

• Dislike
Reactions: JamesWilson
just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

sadly i need to decline your app.

reasons therefore are that your sessions are not really as we expect them (short sessions everyday to keep your activity up) and thats it sadly, a good average session time is between 30-1h - we arent really asking from anyone to be 10h on the server each day, just show that you're interested in becoming an admin.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 08.08.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread