Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
Name/Nickname: Timetovisityourmother, or Manuel il real life

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:117529453

Online Times and timezone: I am generally online on weekdays ,except on Wednesdays,
from 15:00 to 20:00 CET. On weekends i play rarely.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but i use it very rarely.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I never been an admin but i observed the work of admins.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Usually on trade.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, but i searched on the internet the basic comands.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player and I really like the servers, sometime i see people that breaks rules but the most i can do is say to stop and usually it doesn't work

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to warn people and let it know what they are doing wrong before punishing. When I have to punish someone I will use commands such as gag and mute for mic and chat insults. I will kick who still break the rules even after my warning; Ban for extreme cases (hackers) or for those who were warned multiple times (e.g. a 30 minute ban when somebody was warned not to sentry camping, and kicked
at least two times)

Nicely done copying the sample application in the final section.

Wow.... the lack of effort in this application is horrific.
Could you atleast put in some personal effort about how you would personally react instead of like @EvoWarrior5 said copy pasting?

• Funny
Reactions: Tsumiki
Invalid, as stated by @EvoWarrior5.

Applications that we find out have copied from other applications, whether it be from this forum or another, will beautomatically marked invalid without discussion. This includes literal copying as well as an exact copy with a few changes.

^ It is clearly stated not to copy anything for apps, also it does not make you seem pretty... professionnal?

You may reapply in one month (June 21st).

~ Closed ~

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread