Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubb

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname

My name in-game is Stubb and in real life Sami.

- Your age

I am 16
Birthday is in January 15.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I'm old enough to apply, so i don't need no permission from admins.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

My steam id: STEAM_0:1:86418524

- Your general online times and your timezone

I'm mostly online almost everyday.
Monday-Friday: 14.00 to 22.00 almost everyday. Depends on school!
Saturday-Sunday: I'm online the hole day usually unless any other plans.
My timezone is: Eastern European time UCT +2 hours.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I'm applying for Deathrun 9 and it's still on the available on "Available positions" thread.
I have 12 days of playtime and that should be enough.
I would visit other servers in case of a report or a problem.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I don't have a mic in use now.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have never been admin or moderator but i've been watching many years how admins do their job. I've gained a lot of experience on watching how they do their work as a admin.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I have never used Sourcemod ever before but i've been checking the commands from the internet.
Here's a link to one: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Admin_commands_(sourcemod)
And i am willing to learn it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Sometimes when i'm on Dr 9 there are no admins online and there are rule breakers breaking the rules and all i can do is to say "Stop doing that" that usually doesn't help.
The best reason i can come up with is that when summer comes and school ends i can be online almost everyday and play most of my time.
I get along pretty well with the people.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

In-game:

Using bhop to skip traps: First off i would slay the person and warn the player a few times. If the player does it again kick+warning. If he does it again i will ban the player for 1 hour.
Slay+warning 2 times > Kick+warning > 1 hour ban

Hacking: If i find a player hacking first i will take proof that he is hacking. Then i will ban the person from the server and send the proof to my mentor and he/she will take care of it.

Inapropriate sprays: I will remove the spray from the wall and warn the player about using it again. If the player uses it again i will ban the player for 2 hours.

Delaying: I will put a timebomb. If no one goes the timebomb will explode.

Call Abuse: If i get called for no reason the person will receive a 1 hour ban from all servers.
If the player continues after ban it will be 2 hour ban. Time goes higher if the player doesn't learn.

In-chat/mic:

Micspam/FL: I will warn the player to stop. If he doesn't stop i will mute the person for 60 minutes. If they come back and continue a 120 min mute will follow. Time will raise if person doesn't learn.

Chatspam/FL/Caps: Same as the micspam. If he doesn't stop a 60 minute gag will follow. If the person continues after gag i will gag him for 120 minute. Time will raise if the person doesn't learn.

Insults/Rasicm/Sexism: I will first warn the player to stop. If they continue the player will get a 60 gag/mute. If i find them continuing after gag/mute i will gag/mute the person for 120 min . Time will raise if the person don't stop doing it.

Admin impersonation: I will warn the player to change his/her name. If the player hasn't changed it after all my warnings i will kick the player with a another warning. If the player still has the name i will ban him for 1 day.

I hope this has all the information you need for this app!

Feel free to post if you have feedback for me.

Sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1628698

Profile: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1628698

Chatlog: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1628698

Comms block: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:86418524&Submit=Search

Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=StubaDoh&Submit=Search

I hope you will consider taking me as part of you team.

Stubb-::):

Last edited:
Well gonna give my 2 cents on this.

I've have played with Stubb on Deathrun and on Jailbreak in both servers he's an amazing friendly player, I haven't seen him break any rules for the time I've played with him. Also I can't tell you how many times Stubb enforced rules, even when the admins wouldn't be on, he'd always tell people not to spam/insult/etc. (I know it's not from Deathrun but just to give you the idea, this is from stubb his jailbreak chatlogs)
c3f8f09497533881641f035022960c5a.png

6108a705e3682fba47d3cdfbc8fca255.png

I give Stubb my full Support

• Friendly
Reactions: Stubb
Hello Everyone and Hello Stubb.

I'll give my feedback as well since I've been palying with Stubb for quite a bit since he plays jailbreak often.

Since I've seen him on Jailbreak, Stubb has always been a very good and freindly player. He respects the rules highly and he often reminds them to the other players, which is very good.

His mood is always very good, I've never seen him insulting or raging, he is always kind towards other players.

The application is good, and it contains the basic information that is needed. The playtime is also very good.

Stubb is a very good player, I think he would do a good job as an admin. I support this application.

Good Luck with your app, Stubb!

• Friendly
I remember when Stubb was on RTD playing with me, specifically when there was a rulebreaker which I reported here https://www.panda-community.com/threads/teh-mysterious-barrelman-report.8080/

Stubb was with me, but if I recall correctly, Stubb, you called him a kid. This may not be an insult but it does seem like not-so-good behaviour to me.

I remember that day when that happen.

I was really pissed off that day when i came from school (Not gonna go to tell why) but i had a really bad day at school when i came home i just wanted to shout it to someone.

I've been working on my emotional feelings from real life and not express them to someone that isn't their fault.

All i got to say is i really had a bad day. I'm sorry.

• Friendly
Reactions: Toxic and lionish
I remember that day when that happen.

I was really pissed off that day when i came from school (Not gonna go to tell why) but i had a really bad day at school when i came home i just wanted to shout it to someone.

I've been working on my emotional feelings from real life and not express them to someone that isn't their fault.

All i got to say is i really had a bad day. I'm sorry.

Thanks for being honest.

• Funny
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Yo Stubb :3

- Pretty app, I like the punishment section >:3 (and commands are easily learned, no worries :3)

- When I play with Stubb, I usually see him enforcing the rules, sometimes accidentally pressing his tryhard-binds (totally not like me :p)

- He is a friendly player and is fair to everyone; haven't seen him being in a bad mood whenever I play with him, so I hope that's under control

- I give him a +1 as I think he will be a good addition to the admin team

I finaly played some games with Stubby so heres my opinion.
  • Nice app and good punishment section.
  • He is trying to enforce the rules wich is always nice.
  • When i played with him he was very friendly.
  • Theres nothing wrong with your chatlog or your playtime.
You get +1 from me since in my opinion he would be a nice addition and for some of the reasons said above.

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: Emmi and Stubb
I remember when Stubb was on RTD playing with me, specifically when there was a rulebreaker which I reported here https://www.panda-community.com/threads/teh-mysterious-barrelman-report.8080/

Stubb was with me, but if I recall correctly, Stubb, you called him a kid. This may not be an insult but it does seem like not-so-good behaviour to me.

Calling someone childish.. i think that may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said on the panda community imo

About @Stubb i have a seen him on multiple servers (aka JB en Mariokart) i can comfirm that Stubb enforcers the rules on certain players and that he is a very nice player. i haven't seen any bad behavior on when i have played with him and seems like a patient man. (about the APP) i like the extra bit of detail.

For what it is worth.. Goodluck!

• Friendly
Whoa, haven't seen an application like this before. It is very formal and well written, you appear to have very high ambition in succeeding with becoming an addition to the admin team.

I have yet to play enough deathrun to see you in-game but overall I believe that you are a genuine person. I will give you a +0.5 for the amount of effort put into the app. Good luck.

• Friendly
Stubb;Stubby;Stubster;Stubbster is someone that enforces the rules whenever it's possible. I've played a lot with him (on multiple servers) and he's always ready to help others/give information. He's very mature and stays calm, even when getting annoyed by others.

He fits the position more than many other actual admins (In my opinion).

*Sidenote* I think that it's wasted potential if he get's declined, but that's just how I think of it. Anyways, good luck Stubb.^^

• Friendly
If only i had the power to vote, Stubb from what I have seen is a good player, he knows what he is doing and enforces when he sees it (only saw him do it once so far so :p) like person above I feel a lot of potential would be wasted if he is declined Good luck Stubb, may the odds be forever in your favor

• Friendly
Reactions: Toxic and Stubb
accepted, welcome in the team.
i havent decided yet about your mentor due to i cant reach the person that wanted to mentor you, i will update you today during the day about who it is though.
should you have any questions fell free to ask me or any other admin.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread