Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnormaal

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My irl name is Julian and my Nickname is Abnormaal.

- Your age
My age is 15.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

My steam id is: STEAM_0:0:62162399

- Your general online times and your timezone
Im online for 4-5 hours per day
My timezone is: CET UTC+1 hour.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I mostly play on panda dodgeball [04]
And yes i would visit other servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

No i do not have a microphone but if one is needed i will get it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I do not have experience as an Admin or Moderator

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No i do not.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am a really active player and a lot of players know me on the server and i would like to help the server to stop blockers and stealers also i would like to assist the panda servers because there arent that many active admins online.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Policies - I will give 2 warning policies.

Spamming - I will gag/mute the player for 30 minutes on the first offence.

Stealing & blocking - I will give max 2 warnings if the player still keeps to try steal/block it will turn into a slay.

Insulting - 2 warnings max then i will gag/mute the player.

Hackers - I will instant ban them if there is evidence.

Racism - Instant gag/mute for an amount of time.

Kicking - I usually don't kick people unless they break the rules.

Banning - Stealing - 720 minute ban after x amount of warnings, call abuse kick on first warning and 60 minutes ban if continue,
For flaming/insulting 30 minutes (after 2 warnings)

Looks rushed, e.g. no formatting used. Nice ingame behavior. Policies are kind of confusing with the X amount and some ban-durations are just bad. No experience as Admin. No experience with SM. Just got the required playtime.
I have you in my friendslist and I really like you, but that shouldn't "change my decision", so I can't give you my support, sorry.
Deep

Looks rushed, e.g. no formatting used. Nice ingame behavior. Policies are kind of confusing with the X amount and some ban-durations are just bad. No experience as Admin. No experience with SM. Just got the required playtime.
I have you in my friendslist and I really like you, but that shouldn't "change my decision", so I can't give you my support, sorry.
Deep

Having no experience doesn't mean anything. I was like that as well when I applied. Hey, I got the job because I learn from the other admins. Just because they don't have any experience with SM or being an admin doesn't mean anything because they can ask other admins for help like I did.

Application seem all right, I like the length policys. Looking upon your chat logs I like how you are enforcing the rules. At some points though your attitude in the chat in questionable as I feel you come across a little young.
Also to note, you only just came back this month to play. Most of your time on panda was accumulated last year. If you don't mind, do you mind explaining your sudden interest to come back and apply? I personally think panda needs more dedicated admins, so looking at your sessions it doesn't look to good.

Since I haven't played with you on a server, I don't feel I have the right to vote as I am just going off the information given by server logs. So good luck for now, and if I do play with you for a decent amount of time I'll edit my comment.

Off topic
I want to apologize to @abnormaal for the current spam on his/her application.
@Mr.Pig @GreatzNoob Though it's nice you support your little buddy here, if you do comment please explain your support for your comment such as if you have played with the player and so forth. If you have never played with the player, don't bother commenting thanks.
About the whole voting thing, if you are unsure about how the system works please keep it to yourself. We've noticed this happening recently and I can at least say we are working on a solution to this problem. It looks like warnings are not enough.

Application seem all right, I like the length policys. Looking upon your chat logs I like how you are enforcing the rules. At some points though your attitude in the chat in questionable as I feel you come across a little young.
Also to note, you only just came back this month to play. Most of your time on panda was accumulated last year. If you don't mind, do you mind explaining your sudden interest to come back and apply? I personally think panda needs more dedicated admins, so looking at your sessions it doesn't look to good.

Since I haven't played with you on a server, I don't feel I have the right to vote as I am just going off the information given by server logs. So good luck for now, and if I do play with you for a decent amount of time I'll edit my comment.

Off topic
I want to apologize to @abnormaal for the current spam on his/her application.
@Mr.Pig @GreatzNoob Though it's nice you support your little buddy here, if you do comment please explain your support for your comment such as if you have played with the player and so forth. If you have never played with the player, don't bother commenting thanks.
About the whole voting thing, if you are unsure about how the system works please keep it to yourself. We've noticed this happening recently and I can at least say we are working on a solution to this problem. It looks like warnings are not enough.
On what server do you play?

Reactions: Tsumiki and Deep
I dont think he'd lie about being younger, if someone was going to lie about their age it'd be a higher number. So just leave it at the fact he is 15 and we are all sorted :)

Then why did your other application say that you're 16? You didn't even say anything about you being 15 on that other thread. You just left it as "16".
i think i typed it wrong ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello ladies, look at your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), now back to me, now back to your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), now back to me.

Sadly, he isn't cool, but if you stopped using lame 4chan lennyfaces to express your inner "omg im funny XDD" and switched to smileys, he could be cool like me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're applying for an admin position with the trial position you could have. What's in your hand? I have it. It's a middle finger for using the lennyface in Q1 2016.

Look again, it's now a falcon punch coming out of your monitor into your acne-ridden lenny face, you're crying because your application was denied over lennyfaces and lying about your age.

Anything is possible when you play TF2 and don't grow up.

TL;DR I'd say no. Looks like you haven't put any effort into the application.

just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

Reactions: Abnormaal
hm.. well yours is a kinda tuff one.
i'll decline it due to i am not sure currently if everything would work out right/fit for the position being an admin on db.
let some time pass and reduce the spam in the forums and also the outdated lennys and the chances might get better.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month so; 20.05.2016

Reactions: Tsumiki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread